Belated hello

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
KubaJAM
Donation rank:

12 May 2014 18:44

Yes, I've been around for a good while now... But never properly introduced myself. :oops:

I'm from Hampshire in the UK, I'm a student and I have exams starting from... Ummm... Tomorrow.

I've been playing (and enjoying) ETS 2 since January last year but only recently got into the social side of it... I'm a massive truck fan, my fan status as such has increased much more since playing ETS 2, so a surprisingly education game it seems (I've actually learnt a good deal of geography from the game as well). I'm not just a fan of DAFs, as my name suggests, but also of Scania and Volvo trucks. My current virtual fleet includes a fair few 2013 FH16s, including my fave, a 700HP. As well as about eight Scanias, beasts such as the 164L 580.

I'm really into motorsports, tennis, and somewhat into (UK) football.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to congratulate the ever-expanding Promods team for their flawless (IMHO) map, and their amazing progress which doesn't get noted nearly enough.

You can locate me on WOT via my signature, I will try to update my pics as much as possible.

See you all around,

The UK DAF fan.

stummer
Donation rank:

12 May 2014 20:57

Welcome to the forum (even if belated)!

And feel free to share the love ;)

ScuL
Founder

13 May 2014 09:45

cheers mate :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

13 May 2014 18:23

stummer wrote:And feel free to share the love ;)
Yep thanks, I keep meaning to ;)

Return to “Introductions”

• Information