Hey

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
MrBonesWildRide1992

30 Oct 2017 23:01

Hey all. I go by Mr. Bones Wild Ride on Steam. I'd really love to play your map mod but I'm somewhat reluctant after I tried to download from your site. When I tried to download the third file, I got a fake virus alert. Is there another way to download this where I can bypass the seedy side of the web? If not, goodbye.

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

30 Oct 2017 23:13

It is perfectly safe to download the mod, just make sure to close any popup ads that may appear and always click the "Skip Ad" button. This is a free download, so there are going to be ads. The paid version is ad free and faster if you would prefer that, but the choice is yours. Happy trucking!
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

MrBonesWildRide1992

30 Oct 2017 23:35

I'm going to try a different browser and see if the ad appears again. I got a little mad and was afraid I was infecting my PC with viruses.

Edit: How long am I blocked from downloading? I had to quickly close my browser while the downloads were running to stop a virus infection.

ScuL
Founder

31 Oct 2017 02:16

You can only get blocked if you tried an excessive amount of download streams at the same time by using a download accelerator or similar. Should be fine by tomorrow
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

MrBonesWildRide1992

02 Nov 2017 16:56

I was able to download the map and installed it successfully! I am in love with the detail and the interchanges! Thank you for your amazing work!

Return to “Introductions”

• Information