A tad late with my introduction...

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Purno
Donation rank:

30 Apr 2014 12:41

After 30-ish posts I guess I should post at least some sort of introduction. So here it goes; I'm Mark, a 29 year old gamer (kinda grew into it). Played a few truck simulators, but ETS2 is my favourite so far. I'm still dissapointed ETS2 didn't include all the countries ETS1 included, but it seems the ProMods team is doing a pretty good job at addressing that issue. :mrgreen: The details as well as the size of the map are stunning!

My real-life job isn't related to trucking in any way. I'm a CAD-Artist working in Urban Design for the municipality of Utrecht. I've tried my hands at 3D-modelling in the software I use at work, but have been unable to find suitable software to do 3D-modelling at home. I've also done some graphical modding of a very old game called Transport Tycoon, but that was limited to pixel-art. (So no fancy graphics there). I'd like to help you guys, if only I knew how to. :geek:

I live in Almere, with my girlfriend, cat and dog. If desired, I can overload you with pictures of the cat and dog. Won't post pictures of the girlfriend though. ;) Girlfriend plays games too, ETS2 amongst them. The dog likes to sit in my lap while I'm gaming and the cat once made a screenshot while walking over the keyboard. Other games I play at the moment include World of Tanks and League of Legends.

If anyone has any comments, questions, or just wanna say "hi", leave a message :)

stummer
Donation rank:

30 Apr 2014 13:11

So, you get a late "welcome" too ;)

Purno
Donation rank:

30 Apr 2014 13:16

stummer wrote:So, you get a late "welcome" too ;)
As long as it's a warm welcome, I don't mind it's late. ;)

Almighty
Donation rank:

30 Apr 2014 18:01

From me you get a warm welcome! Have fun!
Happy trucking!

Return to “Introductions”

• Information