Hi o/

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
NeRoCXI

20 Sep 2018 13:48

Hi everyone,

My Nick is "Nero". I know it is not that original, but when i was young i thought it was kind of "cool" and there is more to it, then just the name itself.

However if been registered for a while here, but was just lurking around.
I fell in love with ETS2 a while ago through the demo and discoverd quite soon that there is that fantastic map modification called ProMods. Since I am from Germany i love the way ProMods changed the major parts of Germany, especially the entries and exit lanes on the Autobahn.
At the moment I enjoy the fresh parts of Spain brought to us with the recent 2.30 update.

The reason why i write my introduction now, is because i want to use the Academy section here and might have some questions (time will tell) and maybe i share some screenshots from my journeys across Europe on the ProMods map ;)

So thanks to the entire ProMods-Team for the endless effort you put into this game and to the community you build around your mod and ETS2!

Have a nice day everyone!
The journey is the destination.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

20 Sep 2018 15:16

Hello Nero and welcome!
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

EdgeGladiator

20 Sep 2018 16:46

Welcome Nero!
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Return to “Introductions”

• Information