The Pixelgrapher Approaches

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Pixelgrapher

22 Sep 2017 23:38

So, I've been driving in Euro Truck simulator for a year now (I know, that really isn't long) and I just love open world simulation games. My residence is in Auckland, New Zealand and I am still a student, working primarily in the field of computer graphics as a visual artist. Architecture, photography, mathematics, graphic design and CGI are my bread and butter as an artist, I try to find ways to fuse these fields together. Blender is what I mostly use to produce my 3D work, it's a wonderful piece of free software.

Here is my latest work, showing pretty much what I love to do right now.

And I drive the Mercedes-Benz New Actros by the way, if anyone's wondering. Hoping to join the ProMods team some day, I'd love to work with such a brilliant community!
Last edited by Pixelgrapher on 23 Sep 2017 02:45, edited 1 time in total.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2017 00:10

Very cool! Welcome to the forum. :)
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Pixelgrapher

23 Sep 2017 02:45

Thank you. Any way I can contribute or at least work towards contributing to ProMods?

Davyddin
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2017 02:51

I'm not part of the ProMods team myself, but I know you can e.g. demonstrate your mapping or modelling skills in the Show your work section or demonstrate your testing skills by reporting bugs in the Bug reports section.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Noah_Lukas

23 Sep 2017 10:30

Hello there Pixelgrapher, welcome to the forum :D
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

M4rkus

28 Sep 2017 10:55

Pixelgrapher wrote:
23 Sep 2017 02:45
Thank you. Any way I can contribute or at least work towards contributing to ProMods?
Absolutely. I think, they have quite a lot people for mapping but there aren't so much 3D modellers. But when new cities are being built, new 3D assets are very much wished-for. To have your work integrated into the mod or even join Promods team, you should show your work in the Show Your Work section of the forums. That works as an application for the job ;)

However, I think the "modelling pipeline" works a bit different with ETS2 than normal Blender assets because they have different formats. I'm neither mapper nor modeller so I can't say much about that but if would like to get involved into modding, you can get help in the Promods Academy section.

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

30 Sep 2017 00:50

A warm welcome! I'm sure you'll be of use to us... :D
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Return to “Introductions”

• Information