Prefab thing

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
TodosebasYT

25 Sep 2019 20:16

Hello, I'm dont speak English very well, but it is fine, ok, how the title says, im want to make a prefab, for my new project LatinRoads, I want to start up the beta very fast, but in euro truck simulator 2 aren't many prefabs of Latin-American roads, so, im want to make it myself! but im dont know how to import these in the mod file, how I could do them?

Vøytek
Developer

25 Sep 2019 21:03

You need to learn how to work with SCS files in Blender - so you have to read various tutorials and experiment step by step, until you understand the process. Creating prefabs is an advanced skill.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

TodosebasYT

26 Sep 2019 13:44

I'm don't could find any tutorials on google :( if you know some please tell me.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 26 Sep 2019 15:05, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Vøytek
Developer

26 Sep 2019 14:33

If finding tutorials is too hard, then I'm not sure if modding is something for you...

I went to YT, searched for "ets2 prefab" and the first video seems to be what you're looking for. Took 5 seconds. So I doubt you spent hours on research or experimenting - and that's what modding is about. Trying for hours before asking specific questions, when you're really stuck with something.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information