How to create slippery road?

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
besttruckeriam

27 Jan 2018 16:17

Hello. As we know, there are slippery roads in Iceland part of the Promods. I think there are some parameters that determines the friction of the road. However, I couldn't find them. Can someone help me to find them since I want to make more roads slippery. (Note: The friction value is not related the road look. Some roads are slippery, some are not while they look the same.)

Edit: I found out that materials.db file includes the friction values for roads. However I am not able to reach material.db file of the Promods map since my winrar says the archive is corrupted when I try to open the .rar file. Am I allowed to reach the file, or I am going to make my own metarial.db file.

Thank you very much for your help.

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

27 Jan 2018 17:34

You won't be able to reach the materials.db file that is within the ProMods files as ProMods locks its files to prevent theft or alteration of them.
Since WinRAR can't unlock the files, it returns the error of "corrupted archive".
Hopefully, someone that is more knowledgeable about the ProMods files will be able to provide you with more help regarding your request.

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information