ferries and double trailers

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
matthllmnrr3

26 Sep 2017 11:08

Is it possible for someone to make a mod that changes the disembark location of your truck (bring it forward), so that you can transport double trailers by ferry. Also at the moment you can't teleport to service stations with doubles without getting stuck, so it would be good if that could be extended or brought forward. Just a thought. Thanks

CallumD714
Developer

26 Sep 2017 19:31

Concerning the service stations, we are still working on that change and will do our best to fully implement it as soon as possible (we have already fixed many locations, but the large size of our map means that it takes time to fix them all)

The ferry issue may be more difficult to solve. Some ferry models used are SCS models, meaning that SCS would have to edit them and not us. Some ferries are our models and will be fixed soon though.

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

26 Sep 2017 20:18

From the limited driving I've done since ProMods adapted some things to the new double trailers, I haven't really seen any issues with the placements of the ferry and repair icons that I've come across.
Matt, are you using a mod that enables double trailers to be used everywhere? If so, you may want to review this thread that the ProMods developers put together: About Doubles in ProMods

matthllmnrr3

27 Sep 2017 09:12

Thanks for the response. At the moment I avoid taking doubles oversea! Just thought that I would inquire. Looking forward to future developments

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information