I'm having trouble getting into the vanilla map in the Map Editor for ATS

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
LLH
Donation rank:

06 Sep 2017 05:04

Hey guys!

I'm having issues getting into the Map Editor with an empty mod folder.

It crashes at the very last moment right before it would normally load with this: 00:00:53.086 : <ERROR> e:\build_bot\win_slave\final_build_ats_16_overweight_windows_bin_steam_x64\build\prism\src\p3core\collections/arrays/arrays_base_impl.h(485): ??A?$array_t@V?$array_local_t@V?$link_ptr_t@Vsun_profile_u@prism@@@prism@@$01@prism@@@prism@@QEBAAEBV?$array_local_t@V?$link_ptr_t@Vsun_profile_u@prism@@@prism@@$01@1@_K@Z: Index outside array boundaries.

I have nothing in my mod folder, deleted defaults.ini, removed all my profiles and loaded in fresh & its ignoring Workshop mods. Not sure what the problem is. Never had this much trouble in ETS2!

Thanks so much.

RootlessAgrarian
Donation rank:

21 Dec 2017 07:12

I'm having similar error on my first attempt to invoke the map editor. removed all mods, but I am using an existing profile. Game will start OK but when I try to "edit europe" I see the editor screen for a very short time and then the game hangs, last thing in log file is

Code: Select all

00:01:35.381 : [gl] WGL extensions: WGL_ARB_extensions_string WGL_EXT_extensions_string WGL_ARB_pixel_format WGL_EXT_pixel_format WGL_EXT_swap_control WGL_ARB_pbuffer WGL_EXT_pbuffer WGL_ARB_create_context WGL_ARB_create_context_profile WGL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB WGL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB WGL_ARB_make_current_read WGL_EXT_make_current_read WGL_ARB_render_texture WGL_EXT_render_texture
00:01:35.394 : [gfx] Trying to set 1920x1080 60Hz (fullscreen)
00:01:35.394 : <ERROR> f:\build_bot\ssd_win_slave\final_build_ets2_130_xmas_windows_bin_steam_x64\build\prism\src\p3core\collections/arrays/arrays_base_impl.h(499): ??A?$array_t@Ugdi_mode_t@prism@@@prism@@QEAAAEAUgdi_mode_t@1@_K@Z: Index outside array boundaries.
this is with 1.30 new release, Windows 10
British living in Canada, over 60, Hackintosh AMD RX580/8GB, OSX Mojave
USBcycle
The Beginner's Guide to SCS Mapping (WIP)
All DLCs + ProMods (sometimes: + RusMap + SR + GreatSteppe) Level 43

ETS2-User
Developer

23 Dec 2017 12:06

Don't load from a profile, but from the profile selection menu. Remove all mods you don't need for mapping from the mod folder.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information