Model convert

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
BanditSLO

23 Feb 2018 21:40

Hi!

I'm looking for someone who can export building model from blender to game format, and little work on textures.

If you could do that for me, I am willing to pay you.

Thanks!

Starfruit 017

24 Feb 2018 08:56

Join my forum : My Forum!

View my Projects: My Map Work

BanditSLO

24 Feb 2018 10:53

Thanks for answer but i allready looked i think every possible videos and anyway stuck..:(

Phillipe Fillon

24 Feb 2018 11:17

As I said, Im sure one of the guys from promods will look into this for you, they dont bother to respond though. :(

Vøytek
Developer

24 Feb 2018 12:29

We're not a 24/7 help service. That's why this forum exists - so everybody can ask for help and all users can try to solve problems.
You should describe your problem in details, not just "it doesn't work, help". We have no idea what's your exact problem with exporting and we don't have that much time to help every user in private messages.
Also, nobody cares if you have money to pay us or not ;) We won't take it from you, and it won't encourage us to help you with priority.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

BanditSLO

24 Feb 2018 13:00

Well, i think you didn't read my post well. I'm looking for someone who can do this for me, becouse i know here are a lot of people who can do it.

So, if anyone have time and skills to do that, please let me know, cuz i dont have any of them.. Thanks!

Phillipe Fillon

24 Feb 2018 14:28

I knew some of you guys at Promods can do this, it would be good of you to show some good heartedness and point my friend in the right direction. I think some of you have taken it the wrong way which is upsetting. It is fine if you do not want to do it yourself, but atleast show how it is done.

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

24 Feb 2018 18:15

1. We need more concrete information to help anyone effectively.
2. We don't have the time convert the model ourselves, as we have our own priorties.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Vøytek
Developer

24 Feb 2018 20:31

Phillipe Fillon wrote:
24 Feb 2018 14:28
It is fine if you do not want to do it yourself, but atleast show how it is done.
Informations and videos about it are available, and you don't even have to search for them, because Starfruit provided you the links! What more do you expect actually? It's the best "show how it is done" thing you can get - a video showing you all exact steps.

As MandelSoft and me said - we don't even know where you're stuck. At which point of exporting. What's the problem? Is there just one thing you don't understand or the whole process? It's hard to help if you don't explain your problems ;)

And as I always say to encourage modders (and not only them) - if you want something done, do it yourself. This way it'll be perfect. Others will do it quickly, maybe not the way you really want it. Think about it, learn some new skills (that may be useful in the future) and get to work. Instead of asking and waiting for answers, you could do progress on exporting it already, that's how we all learned it. We read/watched tutorials and just experimented until it worked. I really suggest you do the same. Think about the future. Maybe you'll have 100 models to convert? Are you going to ask forever? Learn it once and it'll be useful for many models in the future! :)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

BanditSLO

24 Feb 2018 20:48

With all respect to you moders...i just wanna get the man who can do it for me. Someone who already watched tutorials, who already learned skills. I know how this stuff works. I have been learning photoshop from tutorials, and now, after 8years i can say i learned a lot and i think i can say i am master in photoshop. Yes i tried with exporting. The first problem was just correctly set up 50k addons for blender(stil not set correctly), next problem was adding game enviroment into blender, and next settings textures correctly. I realy dont know how to do it, too many problems with my blender setting up, so i desperetly looking for someone who can do that for me.

I'm not kid, like many others who didnt even try how to do stuff and who want something and he dont want to do anything.

I hope u understand me, i didnt want to offend any of you!

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information