[Fixed] HCT problems loading areas, they're outside of the company areas

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
Bonne_Swe

22 Mar 2020 20:29

Hey, I drive with HCT ( mods ) for long trailers, two trailers and a wagon and no matter if I choose container, timberhauling etc, the square you're suppose to drive into to start loading is out of the area of company. Sometimes like a meter, sometimes literally centimeter. I haven't been all over the Promods area, but please take a look and see if you can remove these loading areas to be able to use HCT/longtrailers. Because 2/3 of all the places I've been to so far ( Svalbard is one of them ), and I cant get a cargo. From what I can see it seems to be all over Promods and I know you want me to specify but I think it's shorter to just take a look around all areas to make sure they are suited - cuz some are really barerly centimeters, while some is a meter or two. It's a common theme so to speak.

I love the mod, but I also love to drive with huge cargo - please take a consider and a look into it, I'd appriciate it a lot.

I'm not the only one with this problem, and I guess it's a tedious work but it will make Promods from a straight 8.5 to a 9.9 for me.

Thanks in advance, regards Bonne_Swe, Jesab.

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

23 Mar 2020 00:20

please first have a look here: https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=19365
and if you find a bug, we need a proper report. how -> https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=939

;)
No Support via PM!

Josh0

23 Mar 2020 02:54

@Bonne_Swe, are you referring to delivery spots in Finland only or over the whole ProMods map? HCT double-trailers are only allowed in Finland in real life (Svalbard is not part of Finland), therefore only Finland companies are built to accommodate them in the SCS/ProMods maps. However there are a number of company locations in ProMods Finland of which we are already aware have HCT problems: unable to pick up loads.

mads1153
Donation rank:

03 Jan 2022 22:38

Hello, Bonne_Swe.

HCT trailers delivery spots in ProMods Finland is fixed in ProMods Europe 2.60.

Other locations like Svalbard, I think this one is caused by other mods like enabling HCT trailers in other countries.

Also do as Rudi Raser said above if the issue is still relevant today.
This mod is so awesome :D

Using Promods Europe 2.68 and ProMods Canada 1.2.5a
ETS2: Level 118 and played 5170,2 hours
ATS: Level 46 and played 776,8 hours

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 28 September 2018
ProMods Moderator since 6 January 2022

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information