To low bridges for the heavy haul dlc

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
T_Drumming
Donation rank:

10 Feb 2019 22:08

I've noticed that when I did a job on one of the heavy haul DLC trailers (the big train), that some of the bridges are to low. I've noticed this quite alot in the Netherlands.

I'm not sure if other countries are having the same problem too but maybe this is something to look at.

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

10 Feb 2019 22:28

Please read this and if the bridges do not have height limit icons on the map then please report them if they are too low.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

YNM

13 Feb 2019 15:46

I've encountered a similar problem when passing underneath the M25 J3 roundabout / on westbound M20 within J1 - the east side bridge of the roundabout seem to be too low to pass the 61 tonnes locomotive cargo, but I can clear the west side. Not sure if it has something to do with TCP, or with setting the g_trailer_stability, g_truck_stability and g_suspension_stiffness to 0. Didn't took photo of it (because I thought it might not be the base map that's problematic) but it seems the locomotive exhaust is a bit tall to clear beneath it.

CptCaribbean

17 Feb 2019 10:57

Coordinates please? Refer to Nathan's post.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information