Kennwood w900 in Ai ?

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
S??dCargo
Donation rank:

24 Apr 2018 08:52

Hello Truck Community, I've got a general question because I have the error if I'm the new Promods I pull down on parking or truck stops always have the Kennwood w900
I have to each time in the def file purely from promods and delete the I have not got the problem, is also tested only with the promods .. have also made the game on it again ... the current log I'm not there I have to time on the beta and without mods tours drive ...

I would just be interested in why it is in there and if I'm alone with the problem that is the guide -> [promods-def-v226.scs \ def \ vehicle \ ai \ truck \] and in the file he is too drine [traffic_storage_truck.promods] You have to take the file out then and open it with notepad ++ or I've thrown out completely then everything was back to normal ... :?: :!:

sunniest Everything super thank you for making the effort for us Gamer Promods team ;) :)

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

24 Apr 2018 11:37

Maybe you should trying post in german subforum here: https://promods.net/viewforum.php?f=18 because I don't understand much of your english. This sounds like Google Translate. However, this is not a Bug caused by ProMods that the Kenworth Trucks spawns everywhere, it was caused by a Jazzycat Pack.
Here you can see how to delete the files in ProMods def: https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?p=200526#p200526
If it doesn't work then we Need your gamelog.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Abdurrezzak3500

24 Apr 2018 20:39

I have that thing also, 'Murican trucks are everywhere (in parking areas ofc.) It is something with combining jazzycat's ai traffic mods and promods. Its is very common
Image Image
Image Image Image

AkosTGX

07 May 2018 15:59

I have the same problem! In parkings I see only DAF CF,(1.26)after that only Mercedes-Benz Axor(1.27-28) and now I have the same problem only Kenworth everywhere and a few friends of mine who using Promods are fighting with this problem too.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information