My Game crashes in the loading screen (the game closes)

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Charmanter Panter

21 Jan 2020 14:28

The game crashes during the loading screen a few seconds after it has reached about 2/3 of the bar. I know the game has to load about half an hour normally but the game just completely closes.

These are the solutions i have tried to fix this problem:

Just for clarity. I have all the required dlc, and the versions of the game and mods are correct.

- I have loaded the game with promods only.
- I validated my game files
- I downloaded the mods again with another browser in case they were corrupted
- I created a new dev file to make sure it wasn't corrupted as well
- I changed the loading order of the different promod files.
- I did try to load the mods with a new profile as well as with an old one. (I know it wasn't necessary but i thought i would try)
- I went to some other blogs trying to find the solution but i haven't succeeded yet.

I will be very grateful to one that can help me out! Thank you in advance!

(I'am Dutch and English is not my first language so please be merciful :D )

I have put my game.log below! Unfortunately i couldn't post the whole log even with the help of the recommend website. So i cut out some lines that just gave errors and warnings. Hopefully they weren't too important. The errors i deleted went on for almost forever so, you have a picture.

It still was to big for the forum but after the editing it did fine on pastebud. here is the link!

bmwGTR

21 Jan 2020 15:02

Hi,

1.) we need the part of your game.log starting from "New profile selected" - otherwise we can not check which mods (and in which order) you are loading
2.) (just guessing) maybe your Baltic DLC is corrupt, try to verify the game files on steam.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Josh0

21 Jan 2020 19:36

I agree with bmwGTR's second point, your game is only loading a subset of your DLCs (7 out of 70). Verifying your game in Steam should fix the problem: Verify Integrity of Game Files.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information