Game keeps crashing

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
SQN_Logistics

22 Nov 2019 19:27

Hi,

this morning i bought the rest of the DLC's i needed for promods. (already had scandinavia)

So i downloaded promods + the companies and trailer pack.
Installed it and gave it a go. First thing i noticed was the horrible waiting time, now i saw on another thread that this is normal for the first time loading and had to do with the navigation cache ETS2 uses.
It didn't really go away, so i went searching again on the internet and saw that the trailer and companies pack also influenses the loading time heavily, i deleted the mods and the loading time increased alot.

But now my game keeps crashing alot after finishing a job, and won't let me sync to my World of Trucks account after finishing a job, so basically i drove alot of km for nothing.
I saw in my Game.log file that there were ALOT of warnings but especially errors.
I will include the Game log information, so if one of you guys want to take a look at it, because i don't know what the problem is.
I would really appreciate it!

Thanks.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

22 Nov 2019 19:43

Post your game.log otherwise nobody can help. Post it on Pastebin and share the link here.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

SQN_Logistics

22 Nov 2019 19:47

Toegevoegd in 19 secondes:
Thanks, i was wondering why it didn't work in here.

Toegevoegd in 50 secondes:
sorry this is the wrong file. this time it didn't crash

Toegevoegd in 14 minuten 38 secondes:

Toegevoegd in 27 secondes:

Toegevoegd in 32 secondes:
this is the one, it didn't crash this time either, but you can see the errors and warnings i'm getting.

Josh0

22 Nov 2019 20:23

SQN_Logistics wrote:
... and saw that the trailer and companies pack also influenses the loading time heavily
I don't think that is true.
SQN_Logistics wrote:
and won't let me sync to my World of Trucks account after finishing a job
Map mods, including ProMods, are generally not compatible with External Contracts (World of Trucks). External (WOT) contracts are incompatible with map mods.

Can you try creating a new game profile using only ProMods in single-player (not using TruckersMP) and provide that game.log? This is simply to help us debug the problem.

SQN_Logistics

22 Nov 2019 20:31

ok, i will do that.

Toegevoegd in 19 minuten 47 secondes:

Toegevoegd in 38 secondes:
Here is my game.log file in singleplayer.

Josh0

23 Nov 2019 00:49

With this single-player profile game log I only see expected errors and warnings, most of the errors/warnings from your previous logs do not appear here, which suggests that you have a profile-specific problem. A lot of the errors in the TruckersMP logs appear to be from:
  • missing mods / missing accessories
  • out-of-date mods
  • Trying to use External Contracts with map mods
For example it appears that you have some owned trailers that you purchased while some trailer mod(s) were installed, then you removed those mods (so the game complains that it can no longer find the files in those mods).

By the way, you do not have the correct load order for combining ProMods with PM Middle East. (See [GUIDE] Load order for recommended compatible maps [1.35]). This is not the cause of the problem in Multi-player.

If you can reproduce a crash in the ProMods-only single player profile then we can debug that game.log.

SQN_Logistics

23 Nov 2019 15:24

So which one do i need to download exactly?
I will try to let my singleplayer crash, it happend most while completing a external job. But i'm not 100% sure if that is what it triggers to crash.

Toegevoegd in 43 secondes:
I also have a ''game.crash'' folder could that be usefull?

Toegevoegd in 33 minuten 27 secondes:
https://0bin.net/paste/mILRTXMB+F7iAP2+ ... 2ejLZdKcTr

Toegevoegd in 47 secondes:
i also saw this, i think i messed something up but i really don't know what.

Josh0

23 Nov 2019 18:33

SQN_Logistics wrote:
23 Nov 2019 15:59
So which one do i need to download exactly?
I don't know which mod(s) you need. You can try to sell-off and re-buy your owned trailers and reset your accessories (there is a procedure around somewhere).
SQN_Logistics wrote:
I will try to let my singleplayer crash, it happend most while completing a external job.
Well then that won't be a crash we can help with since WoT jobs are not compatible with map mods.
SQN_Logistics wrote:
https://0bin.net/paste/mILRTXMB+F7iAP2+ ... 2ejLZdKcTr
i also saw this, i think i messed something up but i really don't know what.
That is normal when using TruckersMP (assuming it was when you were using the multi-player launcher) since TruckersMP bypasses the mod manager.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information