Installation issues 2

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
RiZe Cynical

08 Oct 2019 13:56

Im having the same issue it downloads without any problems and says the file is corrupted i can download the file many times and I will get the same problem over and over again seems to me there something wrong with the download link. Looked how to download without it and the only thing to do is to pay for the paid download than the free version but im not paying for something if the free version download links dont download the file without corrupting.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 08 Oct 2019 14:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: splitted into a new topic

ScuL
Founder

09 Oct 2019 02:31

Hi,

please review
https://www.promods.net/help.php?mode=unpacking

and also our tutorial
https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3852

Use the latest version of 7-zip and make sure all the files are in the same folder with the same file names (in consecutive order)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

RiZe Cynical

10 Oct 2019 16:03

So winrar doesnt work with it on opening the files to extract only 7-zip even though there the same with a lil different things not even a big difference in them.

ScuL
Founder

11 Oct 2019 11:55

WinRAR does work but you have to have the latest version
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information