Mod failing to load

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
HazardTheDutchAD

13 Sep 2019 06:24

I'm having issues as I try to load the file. I paid for the full premium download. I have followed the instructions provided and it seems the files are corrupt or broken. I am using the latest version of 7-Zip and WinRAR, I am using the latest download 241 and I have used the file tester and it is also showing the same errors. I can't even load up the readme file because it is apparently corrupt.

HazardTheDutchAD

15 Sep 2019 22:52

I need to bump this since I haven't received a response within the last 2-3 days.

Josh0

16 Sep 2019 01:09

HazardTheDutchAD wrote:
13 Sep 2019 06:24
I paid for the full premium download. ... and I have used the file tester and it is also showing the same errors.
The file tester tool is only for the free multi-part download. As you have tested the single-part download yourself using 7-zip (and the test failed) I would conclude that your download is corrupted or truncated. Both the "total size" and "compressed size" field values match my single-part 7-zip archive so I tend to think yours is just corrupted (not truncated). You'll have to try downloading the 7zip archive again. If you choose the paid download path then you will have to pay again.

HazardTheDutchAD

16 Sep 2019 01:19

How would I then go about refunds?
Last edited by bmwGTR on 16 Sep 2019 07:27, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Josh0

16 Sep 2019 02:33

Note: I am not the official voice for ProMods.

You likely won't get a refund. The mod itself is free, you are simply paying for the fast download bandwidth service. Once you have consumed this bandwidth it can't be refunded. There is nothing corrupted about the mod on the servers, it was corrupted during transmission when you downloaded. Such corruption is very rare.

If you do not want to pay again you can download the multi-part archive for free.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information