Game crashes after viewing the map

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Davyddin
Donation rank:

30 Jul 2019 10:00

You are enabling both the replacement and the standalone TCP trailer def; use either or, not both:

Code: Select all

Mod "ProMods Trailer and Company Pack (Replacement Trailer Definition)" has been mounted. (package_name: promods-tcp-def-trailers-replacement-v123, version: 1.23, source: User mods)
Mod "ProMods Trailer and Company Pack (Standalone Trailer Definition)" has been mounted. (package_name: promods-tcp-def-trailers-standalone-v123, version: 1.23, source: User mods)
These mods may not be compatible; please try without them:

Code: Select all

Mod "conductores mokeados" has been mounted. (package_name: conductores_mokeados_2___remozada, version: 1.20, source: User mods)
Mod "Powerful Engines Mod" has been mounted. (package_name: mod_workshop_package.0000000036D1DBA0, version: 1.1, source: Steam Workshop)
Mod "ETS 2: Engines x10" has been mounted. (package_name: mod_workshop_package.0000000028843A1E, version: 1.1, source: Steam Workshop)
Mod "Powerful Engines Pack V.11.9 by Rockeropasiempre 1.35" has been mounted. (package_name: Pack_Powerful_engines_and_gearboxes_V.11.9-ETS2_1.35_By_Rockeropasiempre, version: 1.35.XX, source: User mods)
Mod "Simple_Colored_Map_for_PM_2.33" has been mounted. (package_name: Simple_Colored_Map_for_PM_2.33, version: 1.1, source: User mods)
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

ScuL
Founder

30 Jul 2019 10:11

I recommend you do an economy reset as your profile has loads of old jobs in the freight market that it cannot find (due to Project Balkans or other mods you used to have)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

LEON1

30 Jul 2019 10:17

Thank you ScuL. And how do I do that? Will I lose money/trucks/garages/drivers?

Davyddin. I removed the replacement and put the standalone in the recommended order and I also removed all other mods you told me may be incompatible. The crash persists the same way (after viewing the map). Here's the new game log

I tried adding/removing mods and finally it works fine just without the middle east add-on. Even the 5 mods that could be incompatible work perfectly well. No problems with the trailer and company add-on as well, I just kept the standalone. Any suggestions? If needed I can give the game log without the ME addon to compare with the above. But still would like to use the middle east addon, it seems great..
I appreciate any help, thank you in advance

ScuL
Founder

30 Jul 2019 13:27

LEON1 wrote:
30 Jul 2019 10:17
Thank you ScuL. And how do I do that? Will I lose money/trucks/garages/drivers?
No this should be fine
You can follow the instructions from this post viewtopic.php?p=220112#p220112
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

LEON1

30 Jul 2019 15:39

I downloaded the zoom mod, the problem is solved, you can close the thread thank you all for the help.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information