Too slow traffic

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
MythSk1

24 Mar 2019 14:21

Hey, for quite a while, I'm having an issue where AI trucks drive way too slowly and I think it's related to Promods, if not, please tell me.
The issue is all trucks driving about 15-20 km/h slower than the current speed limit. It doesn't happen everywhere, for example cities where the is 50 speed limit, it's fine. Highways seem to be a problem, which makes me think the AI doesn't follow the highway limit, but regular road limit (truck in Germany go 62km/h on highway) but never go over 75km/h. I've tried different traffic mods to fix it, or turned off mods that may relate to the issue, but nothing works.
On my previous profile cities were affected too (35 instead of 50km/h in city to all traffic), where neither all mods off or reinstall helped at all. So here it feels like there's a mod unrelated to traffic that messes up the game code. Like this the game is not enjoyable when I'm slowed down so much. If you know what to do, I'll appreciate if you tell me.

Screenshot from German highway, 62 km/h all time.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

24 Mar 2019 17:01

at rain this is intentional behavior. And it's normal that AI don't always drive at speed limit. It's a limit not enforcing you to drive that fast.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information