The archive folder mod multipack 1 does not work

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Skal_Lord

08 Dec 2018 00:18

As I explain above when I open the Multipack folder 1 there's nothing in it .

Snowleopard
Donation rank:

08 Dec 2018 02:19

For the free download follow this. Have you downloaded all multi parts, must have all of them before they can be unpacked.
For the single paid file download see at bottom.
I suggest you try again, download each file on it's own, you should have 7 files after downloading them. This is exluding the Def file which you also need, that is the first file you download then the 7 map files. Ensure the map files are all in the same folder. Personally I copy my files into a new folder somewhere else on my PC hard drives.
Once all 7 files are in a folder on thier own, unpack archive 1 using 7zip, this will trigger the mod to automatically unpack the full amount of scs files.
You will then have 1 Def file and then the unpacked files from the map mod downloads.

You can follow this post with the full work through on how to download the mod using the free method and install the files here. Clicky here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3852

Ensure you have the Def file, step 1. Click link to buy the download (You pay for the bandwidth to download it, not the actual mod)
With your single downloaded file, unpack it using 7zip, you should have all the scs files extracted. Copy these and your Def file into your mod folder, activate them and make sure to have the correct order.

Good luck!
Snowy
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... hp?id=1044
General Manager JWT VTC 2011+ (UKTS/GTS/ETS2/ATS)
PMs since V1.0 2013 8-)
@12 10 23
Map cover: 93% PM 2.50/RusMap/Gr8Steppe/MidEast
Driven miles: A LOT!, USING 10 Y/O ORIGINAL ETS2 PROFILE!!

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information