Bridge too low.....

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
RadioMania
Donation rank:

11 Nov 2018 10:35

Hello,

I'm doing a job to bring trucks from Eindhoven to Amsterdam. There is no problem with that job, but when you get to the exit Amsterdam you need to go underneath a bridge, only this bridge is way too low for my cargo, so I get stuck there.... Loading an auto save and getting and taking an earlier exit, going towards IJmuiden would be the solution if only you have to go underneath another bridge, which as you may guess is too low.
I just got a new computer so it's a new save game, but I am pretty sure that these roads and bridges are new in this version of pro-mods because I have never run into this problem before, can anybody help me or give me another reasonable route, because it's a real short route and don't feel I got to go to Groningen first and then to Amsterdam.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

11 Nov 2018 12:26

Bugs should be reported in Bug reports section, but read this first: https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=939
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information