Cities way of on the map.

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
senosk
Donation rank:

17 Jul 2018 16:31

I think the cities are way off on the map, take a look on these to pictures.

ScuL
Founder

17 Jul 2018 16:47

Another mod you are using is overwriting our def file
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

dunyto

21 Jul 2018 21:46

I have a similar problem. How can we remedy this issue? Could it be done by just realigning some of the def.-files in the loading order? For information, I have ETS2 (with Scandinavia, Vive Le France and Italy), ProMods and RussiaMap loaded.

CptCaribbean

21 Jul 2018 21:54

@senosk I think you've ticked the "using RusMap" box from the ProMods's def file. Try re-downloading it without ticking it.

@dunyto Your problem is the same but viceversa. It could be that you didn't tick the RusMap option from the PM def file.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Josh0

21 Jul 2018 22:56

@CptCaribbean, the only effect the "RusMap compatibility" checkbox has is the scroll limit of the world map, it has no effect on the position of the background map.

@dunyto, yes usually adjusting your mod order can fix this problem, depending on what map mods you are loading with ProMods. You said you are only using RusMap along with ProMods, so you should be following the mod loading order specified in the readme.txt file that comes with RusMap, or the mod loading order specified in this thread (either order should work): [Q&A] Load order of recommended compatible maps (1.31).

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information