Only DAF trucks spawning at rest stops

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Tinderlands

18 Feb 2018 16:30

Hello!

NOTE: I moved this thread from the bug report section to here after the advise of a fellow user. Sorry, I am new to the forums.

As I stated in the title, the only trucks that spawn at truck stops are DAFs. This has been an issue for me for as long as I can remember, all the way back from before ProMods 2.0. I use all of Jazzycat's packs and I have the latest version of ProMods (2.26). I am not sure if it is some conflict between ProMods and Jazzycat's packs, but the last time I played on the vanilla map with my current mods, I didn't have this problem and I had a variety of trucks at all truck stops.

Here is my game logs:

This problem has probably been mentioned quite a few times in various threads, but I couldn't find any concrete fix or much information about it, so here I am. :D

I really hope that there is a way to fix this, as it makes the game feel less... realistic? Really annoying issue, to me at least. Anyway, looking forward to your experiences with this issue! Thank you in advance!

Tinder

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information