Game crashes..please help

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
SrSGr

23 Sep 2017 01:20

Hello everybody,
i am really busy the last 3 months,but i have been always enjoying playing with this map mod,i wanted to sit after 3 months and play i downloaded the new promods 2.20 map,i started the game,created new profile using only the promods map mods and it will crash just before starting the first delivery...i choose city then it loads and then it crashes...i really dont know what to do anymore i am really dissapointed,i have tried to verifly files,reinistall game,still it crashes...here is my gamelog...any help would be appreciated!

PaceCrosser

23 Sep 2017 01:49

You've got a LOT of mods... Disable all of them except for ProMods and try again
ProMods ain't a mod, it's a game.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2017 01:52

First of all, in case you choose Lillehammer or Douglas as your starting city, the game will crash; this is a known bug. If this is not the problem, it's obviously something else. I saw no obvious reason when skimming through your log, but I will have another look.
PaceCrosser wrote:
23 Sep 2017 01:49
You've got a LOT of mods... Disable all of them except for ProMods and try again
No, only ProMods 2.2 is activated.

EDIT: Was this a new profile, or an old profile which had previously had other mods activated?
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

SrSGr

23 Sep 2017 09:51

I choose a city in the north always (Scandinavia) . This profile is brand new and it has only promods activated .i really find it strange since the only error I get are these malformed errors ... I don't get it .. I am running 64 bit system and running the game as 64 bit too . While I had promods 1.16 everything was fine . What has changed now ?

SrSGr

24 Sep 2017 19:39

So I guess there is no one who could help me ?

Davyddin
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2017 19:48

I'm no expert, but those errors do seem strange if you've not had any other mods activated on this profile at any point. The only thing I can think of is that one of the ProMods packages has somehow become corrupted. I would suggest extracting or even downloading again and see if the log comes out differently, if nothing else helps.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Almighty
Donation rank:

25 Sep 2017 19:12

Can you post the game.log file with only promods enabled?
Happy trucking!

SrSGr

26 Sep 2017 03:34

The game log is only with promods enabled

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

26 Sep 2017 09:18

Looks like you've disabled a truckmod while you were driving that modded truck. That's causing the issue. The only way to fix it is to enable that mod again. Sell that truck and buy a unmodded one.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

SrSGr

26 Sep 2017 11:00

I started a new game without even getting to drive a truck . I choose city and it crashes when it loads , just before I get to do my first delivery with random truck . I don't have any mods activated , the save game is not old . I noticed that there scs files of promods can't be opened , I get the message "file is corrupted or bla bla bla" . I payed to download the map and I find it strange if it's because of corrupted files , I downloaded the mod already two times in a row cause I thought at the start that this could be the problem but again the same three files were corrupted ...

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information