Gate is "broken" in Lillehammer, Norrfood

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
SpatialDragon
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2017 23:56

I pulled up to the gate, after circling the entire store a couple of times looking for an opening. I could see the parking spot, but I use triple screens and I don't/can't teleport my truck. So I finally tried pulling up to the gate that I could barely notice and it did not start opening, but I kept going and made it in. The gate opens when you are about halfway thru the fence. Then the parking spot is so small, I could barely park a short trailer with the Freightliner FLB which is a short truck. I did finally get it parked. Then the green lit marker showed up in front of the gate. I just went across the street and bought the shop. I do absolutely love the new mod 2.2 it is a lot of fun, just some small issues here and there. :?

SpatialDragon
Donation rank:

06 Sep 2017 01:57

Well, that was the lesser problem in Lillehammer. The WW company has a wee hole in the map. Basically, the entire yard. Watch that first step. On the plus side, I know what it feels like to be an SR-71 pilot that had to bail above the atmosphere... It was pretty fun. I tried it at different speeds and even from the back entrance, as soon as you hit the yard you go for a tumble.

Almighty
Donation rank:

06 Sep 2017 09:54

Did you check it with only ProMods enabled? Also we like to see some screenshots and coordinates of the location.
Happy trucking!

Vøytek
Developer

06 Sep 2017 11:41

Gates only open when you approach them from the front. Maybe some small angle will work too.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

SpatialDragon
Donation rank:

06 Sep 2017 16:51

I don't have any gate mods enabled. Lillehammer is not that big, the WW, Sorry but I can't get close enough to read the big sign before I fall in the hole, the whole yard is a hole, you just tumble in space. And Norrfood is easy enough to find. It is right across the street from the garage you can buy.

SpatialDragon
Donation rank:

20 Sep 2017 23:38

This is a screenshot of that "black hole" at the "WW" company in Lillehammer. It is a thumbnail. Sorry you have a limit on picture sizes.
Attachments
20170920162845_1.jpg
20170920162845_1.jpg (5.1 KiB) Viewed 1787 times

SpatialDragon
Donation rank:

21 Sep 2017 00:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUumwjw ... e=youtu.be

Okay this is a short video of the "WW" co. in Lillehammer and what happens when you pull in. I tried to get video of the gps so you can see exactly where I am. Thanks.

Vøytek
Developer

21 Sep 2017 00:21

It was already reported a dozen of times... Thanks anyway.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Szery

26 Oct 2017 13:53

SpatialDragon wrote:
06 Sep 2017 16:51
I don't have any gate mods enabled. Lillehammer is not that big, the WW, Sorry but I can't get close enough to read the big sign before I fall in the hole, the whole yard is a hole, you just tumble in space. And Norrfood is easy enough to find. It is right across the street from the garage you can buy.
I have the same problem, when i try to drive onto unloading place on Nordfood, my truck is going down under the textures of road to a big black hole... And i tried to get on from 2 entries which they are and it's the same situation.
I can do some pictures if someone want, i have saved game before drive to entry, all Nordfood doesn't have "ground".

P.s. Sorry for my english, it's sounds like "kali eat, kali drink", but i hope u can understand me easily.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information