Help needed

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
dodoclown
Donation rank:

26 Nov 2016 16:12

I just installed promods (the mod pack the newest one) and now when i start up euro truck my game goes normal, and i start my profile and it loads, but then it keep loading? it doesnt go to the game screen it just stays on the loading screen. thanks :)

Vøytek
Developer

26 Nov 2016 16:15

So, how long did you wait?
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

tobi251085

21 Sep 2017 15:34

I just installed promods (the mod pack the newest one) and now when i start up euro truck my game goes normal, and i start my profile and it loads, but then it keep loading? it doesnt go to the game screen it just stays on the loading screen. thanks :)

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

21 Sep 2017 16:39

Just be patient. On my PC I can get a coffee in the time it takes the game to load ;)

Once it crashes we're dealing with a problem. When it seems to hang, we just need to wait.

Also, please open your own topic next time, instead of posting it in other people's topic ;)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

JaredKFan
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2017 11:13

tobi251085 wrote:
21 Sep 2017 15:34
The more mods you have loaded, the longer it is going to take to load. You need to be patient.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information