2.26 upgrade - game crash while loading

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
tvcsbc

24 Feb 2018 17:24

Recently upgraded to ProMods 2.26. I removed the old files from the mod folder without removing the same from the mod manager.

After placing the new (2.26 files) in the mod folder, I'm not able to load the profile - game crashes. With the Promods disabled, I'm still able to open my profile (but that is without all the fun :( ). The part of the game log where the error start is pasted here: (There are many more errors in the log file)

Appreciate the help!

Vøytek
Developer

24 Feb 2018 20:36

We need full log.
But I guess you're missing the def file, which you have to generate in the first step of the Download process.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Scaniagutten
Donation rank:

25 Feb 2018 01:24

i have the same problem. i have to def file, and i have tried several loading orders. the game is in verson 1.30.2.6. tried it on beta version but it did`nt work either. Im useing steam btw. cant figure out whats wrong

Bepanthen
Donation rank:

25 Feb 2018 10:10

Hallo an promods

habe das selbe Problem das Spiel stürzt ab habe die Ordner mit dem Def Ordner laut promods anordnung in den Mod Ordner installiert mit und ohne das tcp ,mit und ohne Russmap das Spiel startet nicht kommt immer
das Fenster der Werkstatt das ein Fehler beim Laden enstanden ist habe schon alles durchsucht sogar die Promods Ordner untersucht ob da ein Fehler ist nicht´s. Was soll ich tun denn 2.25 funktioniert tadellos.

Edit:
Hello a promods

have the same problem the spell stunning ab have the Order of the Order of the Order of the Order
the window of the workshop that a failure loading the hard disk is not so bad. What should do because 2.25 worked perfectly.
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 25 Feb 2018 11:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use English on the main forum. Or use the German language subforum. Bitte benutze Englisch im Hauptforum. Oder benutze das deutsche Unterforum.

tvcsbc

25 Feb 2018 17:35

Yes, I was. I realized it soon after I posted my query - put it down to beginner's error. It works now.

Unfortunately, since my post was not displayed on the forum (waiting for moderator approval), I couldn't post the response here. Many thanks!
Vøytek wrote:
24 Feb 2018 20:36
We need full log.
But I guess you're missing the def file, which you have to generate in the first step of the Download process.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information