Rotterdam Tunnel invisible wall

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
De_Ruyter

01 Mar 2019 11:50

First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I couldn't really figure out whether it should be posted here or under the project itself (Benelux). Please do move to where it should be if this is the case.

I just slammed into a invisible wall (again) after driving out of Rotterdam towards the north using the tunnel. Inside this tunnel there seems to be a solid invisible wall that I can't seem to drive trough. I had to reload a previous save (or F7) to get out of this mess. I had this before where my truck got stuck on this object being unable to move either forward or backward.

Did anyone experience the same here? Can I fix this somehow or is it the mod itself that causes it?
It doesn't seem to matter what truck I use, with or without trailer doesn't matter either.
Yes, I was forced to go around adding travel time of course.

Just a trucker here, nothing to be seen. Please more along!

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

01 Mar 2019 11:55

I see you are using other mods besides ProMods. Could you please try with only ProMods enabled?
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

De_Ruyter

01 Mar 2019 12:18

I will use another driver that doesn't use mods (testing mods on there before I even add them usually). Please give me a little time, first time for some food.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

01 Mar 2019 12:33

It's definitly a Mod conflict, one of your Mod changes the Garage collision box. There were already issues reported like that.

Also for future reports Review on how to Report a bug here: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=7

The title should consist the game Version you used and the Country Tag. Coordinates and game.log are also missing.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

De_Ruyter

01 Mar 2019 12:56

Just tried it out, clean new driver with just ProMods enabled. Same thing. It seems to happen around the base of the tunnel. Around the garage icon or rather just south of it.

EDIT: I tried the same thing again, this time I could drive trough without problems from both sides. Odd thing is, both tests I did involved only ProMods to be enabled.

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information