[2.31] Companies appearing on the map in Baia Mare but aren't active in the game

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
G3orge

04 Nov 2018 14:08

Hi,

I've found two companies in Baia Mare that are located on the map/road but are not active. Could someone check this issue and maybe fix it in the future version of ProMods?

EuroAcres before entering the city on the road from Cluj-Napoca:

NBFC right after entering the city:

I'm using only the latest versions from ProMods, ProMods company & trailers, Sardinia Map and my own generic companies logo changer (no pmg/pmd exists in that mod).

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

04 Nov 2018 14:25

Pleas review on how to report a bug here: https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=939 We need coordinates for each location. Also please only one report per post.

There are some companys that have incoming cargo slots but no outgoing. So you can only deliver there but not pick any new cargo. The company logo only appears when you've a job active that delivers there, otherwise it's not there. In this case it's not a bug.

/edit looked now in Bugtracker, it seems like this was reported. But it got closed due Baia Mare is only a scenery town and not meant to have working companys. So still not a bug
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information