[Fixed] [1.81] Jobs disappearing when selected

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
martinusK

01 Jan 2015 17:56

Hi!
I was thinking about getting the shortest route possible because i needed to Cheat Engine me some XP (i want to make a new profile when 1.90 comes and keep the current one for testing mods and fooling around). So i went looking for quick jobs and it said that the shortest possible route was Jyväskylä-Poitiers. The fee was 385€, and when i clicked on it the route length and info didn't show up, also the route itself. This made me think that it is a "fake" job. There was a similar one from Esbjerg to Poitiers.
I cant upload a picture tho, because it is too big, but i hope you understand. If a picture is desperately needed, please tell me - i'll find some way to get it here :D
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

Vøytek
Developer

01 Jan 2015 19:14

True. I thought it'll be fixed in 1.81 but still some broken jobs appear. Something wrong with Poitiers.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Aussie Trucker

02 Jan 2015 00:36

Had the same issue from Aberdeen to Poitiers with the most recent update. I didn't try the run so not sure what happens if the job is accepted but it's the first time I have noticed it since 1.81

Rocar 512E

02 Jan 2015 01:01

IT'S THE HOLSEBRO VIRUS!

Aussie Trucker

02 Jan 2015 01:19

Michael Rosen wrote:IT'S THE HOLSEBRO VIRUS!
I'm not sure what that is but if I remember correctly (I'm not on my games PC at the moment) there is a road shown on the map south east of Poitiers that has something similar to "no image available" where there might usually be a highway number or some such marker. I haven't yet driven on that road so not sure what happens when I cross it but maybe Poitiers has earned the right to a virus of their own and not live is Holsebro's shadow.

Vøytek
Developer

02 Jan 2015 01:22

The most possible issue in this case is company in Poitiers, because on 1.80 there was a lot of such problems.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

ZelvaCZ

02 Jan 2015 15:45

Michael Rosen wrote:IT'S THE HOLSEBRO VIRUS!
Yeah, it should be called like this :D

Aussie Trucker wrote: I'm not sure what that is but if I remember correctly (I'm not on my games PC at the moment) there is a road shown on the map south east of Poitiers that has something similar to "no image available" where there might usually be a highway number or some such marker. I haven't yet driven on that road so not sure what happens when I cross it but maybe Poitiers has earned the right to a virus of their own and not live is Holsebro's shadow.
That is missing texture of road number, it has nothing to do with this bug ;)

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

02 Jan 2015 18:07

Aussie Trucker wrote:Had the same issue from Aberdeen to Poitiers with the most recent update. I didn't try the run so not sure what happens if the job is accepted but it's the first time I have noticed it since 1.81
Nothing really, you start driving and once you get to a point from which the GPS can calculate a route, it will. V1.15 of the game no longer sees some sections of roads or prefabs as connected, hence it can't calculate a route across these connections. Once you get passed the discontinuity, the game works as normal. The ProMods devs and FLD are looking into it.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Aussie Trucker

03 Jan 2015 06:19

Jan Verschueren wrote: Nothing really, you start driving and once you get to a point from which the GPS can calculate a route, it will.
Figured it would be something like that, just never really needed to test it out as the money grabbing mongrel in me always seems to find a better paying job :D

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

02 Oct 2017 15:23

This issue was fixed in a WIP version.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information