[Fixed] Greece, incorrect number plates

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
Londoner123

06 Oct 2019 21:04

The plates in Greece on my truck are white.
In Greece, only cars are using white plates but trucks have yellow plates because trucks are commercial vehicles just like taxis.

Trailer plates in Greece are white and starts whit P

Should be

TRAILER
P - 12345 (5 numbers)
TRUCK

First (Depends on region):
EK
IA
NX

Then
A-Z (According to letters only Greek Alphabet has, for ex; there´s no J etc..) only one, next to first two letters.

And 12345 (5 numbers to end)

There`s one example on my signature.
TRUCK

TRAILER

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

07 Oct 2019 11:55

I am fully aware of the issue and I have already fixed it for 2.42. With regard to your examples and claims however, do keep in find the following:
  • The first two letters for trucks isn't dependent on region, it used to be dependent on whether the truck is delivering goods within a certain prefecture, within the country or abroad.
  • To this day trucks still don't have an Euroband in their plates, even though trailers do. I'm not 100% sure on the reason why that is though.
  • The combination NXX doesn't exist yet, as far as I'm aware only NXA and NXY are in use at the moment.
  • Your example for the trailer plate is wrong, even though you correctly said that they consist of 5 digits. :D
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information