Finland and Åland Islands Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
EdgeGladiator

24 Nov 2018 11:03

Randleman wrote:
24 Nov 2018 00:29
Also, we won't like lose the northern part of Finland because of this new DLC, right?
No, it will remain
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Nissantruck

27 Nov 2018 17:20

My question is this:My garage headguarters is in Helsinki and i do have many garages in South of Finland.
So are my garages going to stay in the places,where i have them now,when the Baltic Dlc comes or do i need to sell them away and buy them back again?
I also hope,that the city of Vantaa will still be in the Pm map after the Dlc comes and i also hope,that the ferry route from Helsinki to Travemünde could stay in the map too,i do mean the route that is in the Dlc.So that i would not need to use my ferry route mod for that anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Stuferus

27 Nov 2018 17:47

it would be save to sell every south finland garage.. i guess.

trphlcs
Donation rank:

27 Nov 2018 18:05

Nissantruck wrote:
27 Nov 2018 17:20
My question is this:My garage headguarters is in Helsinki and i do have many garages in South of Finland.
So are my garages going to stay in the places,where i have them now,when the Baltic Dlc comes or do i need to sell them away and buy them back again?
I also hope,that the city of Vantaa will still be in the Pm map after the Dlc comes and i also hope,that the ferry route from Helsinki to Travemünde could stay in the map too,i do mean the route that is in the Dlc.So that i would not need to use my ferry route mod for that anymore.
I think the garages in the cities which are also in the DLC will stay, but I would sell the ones in cities which are not part of the DLC. (In case that the PM area will be overwritten)
If I am wrong, somebody please correct me.

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

28 Nov 2018 07:47

Well, usually your garages in cities that will be also in the DLC will remain perfectly fine, you don't have to sell them. The others you may delete, but if you chose not to it won't cause crashes or stuff like that, altough everytime you'll load the game it you will get some error lines in the config about missing garages.
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

Nissantruck

28 Nov 2018 17:24

I think that the garages will stay in there too,because i do remember,that i had a garage in Croydon England and when it was taken out of the Pm map,i still could sell it away,because it still was in my garage list in the game.Now that garage is in the game again.
So i guess,that i will keep the garages and see what will happen later with them when i can get the Dlc.
I hope that i am right about that.

metpei

29 Nov 2018 11:57

I have garages in my profiles that DLC France overwrited and got these error messages every time when I start those profiles. Atleast one my previous PM garages is in France DLC, but still gives error message.
So my Advice is sell all PM Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Russia (and RM users western Russia too!) garages, then play with PM 2.32 and no garages until you buy Baltic DLC AND(!) PM updates 2.33.

Claus62

29 Nov 2018 18:10

If the city is still there but has no garage anymore (Parma in ProMod / DLC Italy comes to mind) the garage coninues to work fine; if the city doesn't exist anymore drivers will return to base (empty if they were on the outward journey journey when the changeover happened) and then idle. Game for me didn't crash in these cases - you can always wait until you come to a new city buy a garage there transfer drivers and trucks and then sell the old garage at any moment you like - as has been said you get error messages but - at least for me - gameplay wasn't affected. (I didn't try it but I wouldn't recommend jumping to that garage ... that could crash the game).

Nissantruck

30 Nov 2018 12:58

I did do that with my Croydon garage in England,before that garage did come back to the Pm map and everything did go in the same way as Claus62 did say.
So i will see what happens with it,because i dont mind the error messages as long as they dont affect the game itself and it did not do that before at least for me.
I will sell the garages and relocate my drivers away from my garages in Finland,if those garages do not work in the same way as before.

CAPLV
Donation rank:

30 Nov 2018 13:46

it works if scs city def file name is excatly as promods.. otherwise.. its better to sell..
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information