Finland and Åland Islands Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Nissantruck

28 Dec 2018 18:33

Shiva.I do understand what you mean and i hope that you did get,that"problem"off and your health better again.

Hämeenlinna would be a nice place to keep in the map,because it has Hauho near it too.Hauho has some nice scenic places near the city area in the real life.
I would like to see the roads number: 57,12,58,66,19 and 63.Those roads have many scenic places and you can use,them when going from Hauho/Pälkäne to Kauhava and maybe even add few scenic city areas on to those roads for example: Orivesi,Ruovesi,Virrat,Alavus,Kuortane and Lapua.Tuuri could be a nice place as a scenic place too(https://www.tuuri.fi/10-esittelysivut/1 ... op-english).
Also i would like to say,that it would be nice to have Kauhava in the Pohjanmaa(Ostrobothnia)area near Vaasa,if it could be possible to add it there,if there is enough space for it and maybe even add Powerpark Amusement park as a scenic place there,because it is in Kauhava.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Kristofburger

28 Dec 2018 22:59

Shiva wrote:
28 Dec 2018 12:50
I have not checked how Valtatie 2 is in Baltic DLC, if there is any good space for it. But an alternative road layout could be this?
It is good to keep in mind Hämeenlinna already exists in the DLC as a scenic city, as does Forssa on route 2. Including both Hämeenlinna and Hauho is certainly possible, but some creativity with road network would be required.

Lappeenranta is more than the city proper these days, as Joutseno has been merged into it. The Stora Enso sawmill is over there, so it gives an option to spread things out.

Shiva

29 Dec 2018 03:41

Hauho, that is ingame in SCS Finland.
But does Forssa have some roads that could be used as connection between Valtatie 2 and 10?
Hämeenlinna scenic city, I would guess that ProMods Finland developers might maybe use that space for an improved Hämeenlinna?
I hope they do someday :)
WHOA! I did not! know that Joutseno was added to Lappeenranta municipality "kunta". Cheers for the information Kristofburger.

Nissantruck, permanent damage, sadly.
+ the scenic places and roads you mentioned, we'll have to see what the developers add in the future.

I would guess PM mappers are busy splicing things together, but I do hope they take a nice Christmas, holiday, new year break.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Nissantruck

30 Dec 2018 17:24

Shiva.I am sorry to hear that,because i know people in here who also did have permanent damage from the same thing,then you did.

We must see,what we can have in the Pm version of the Pm map later after the Pm team will add things to the map from the Baltic Dlc and i do understand,that not every or any place i did say would not fit the map.
Map developers needs to do something else too,like having a new year Holiday.I hope so anyway.

jessesarkkinen

02 Jan 2019 02:39

The Kainuu region would be amazing.
heya

mursu327

02 Jan 2019 21:07

This :D also more eastern Finland, Iisalmi, Savonlinna, Lappeenranta, Nurmes etc
Last edited by bmwGTR on 03 Jan 2019 11:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove quote, please do not quote the post above yours
Bad english sorry :)

id777
Donation rank:

02 Jan 2019 22:11

Lappeenranta would be great and connection to Rusmap and road 6 to Joensuu
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

Shiva

03 Jan 2019 05:01

Some days ago, I checked Pori in ProMods vs SCS.
I guess that city needs a "small" rebuild, to add Valtatie 8 and 2 north intersection, while redoing the south?
Tampere and Lahti seems easier. Not counting in if they readd central parts of Tampere.
I'm not counting in sector overlaps, btw.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

YNM

01 Feb 2019 09:48

Is there any chance that Naantali and the Omfartsvägen around Turku be added ? I've noticed that some of the ferries to downtown Turku has been re-routed to Naantali, and route E18 has been moved to go through Omfartsvägen.

Nissantruck

01 Feb 2019 11:59

Do you mean Kehä 3/Ring road 3,because it is in the Baltic Dlc,well not completely ?
I do remember,that the ferries only go from Naantali now and not Turku.
The road number E18 should be now in the same place,where it is in the real life too (correct me,if i am wrong about that) and what comes to making new places to that area,only the developers can answer that,but i do think that the lack of space can be a factor too,when it comes to adding more places to the map of Finland.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information