Finland and Åland Islands Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Nissantruck

20 Nov 2017 11:25

Hello! Päivää!

Maybe it could be possible,but i am not shure that could Hanko fit to the Pm map,because Turku and Helsinki are not so far from each other in the Pm map.
So the area between them could be too small for the area of Hanko,but i guess that the Pm map makers could give more information about that.
The port of Hanko is one of the places from where new cars/trucks come to Finland and used vehicles leave from Finland and that place has ferry connections to other countries too,for example Estonia,cargo traffic usually will use that port too. :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

20 Nov 2017 11:35

I think it is too close to both Turku and Helsinki ports and none of our team is working there at the moment.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

MadTruckerHall
Donation rank:

20 Nov 2017 15:12

Hei!
- Minä en onnistunut/osannut ladata Suomi-versiota minun Samsung läppäriin?
- Kertokaa ja neuvokaa tarkemmat latausohjeet! :?:

Edit:
Hi!
- I did not succeed / could not download the Finnish-version to my Samsung laptop?
- Tell and advice the more detailed download instructions!
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 20 Nov 2017 20:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thanks Nissantruck for the translation; Please use English on the main forum.

Qixiwi
Developer
Donation rank:

20 Nov 2017 15:56

MadTruckerHall wrote:
Hei!
Please, write in english on the main forum.
I like trucking, I like Europe, so that's why I love ProMods!

Nissantruck

20 Nov 2017 16:59

MadTruckerHall wrote:
Hei!
This is the same text in English translated from Finnish.

Hi!
- I did not succeed / could not download the Finnish-version to my Samsung laptop?
- Tell and advice the more detailed download instructions!

That is the way the text was written in Finnish.

Please use the Finnish language topic,when you wish to talk in Finnish. :)

martinusK

20 Nov 2017 17:50

Adding to Nissantruck, all ferry traffic in the future will be diverted outside of Tallinn to use the port at Muuga. The Muuga-Vuosaari ferry line was just reopened and if i remember correctly, the end plan is to have all ferries use that port in Muuga. The main operator from Hanko to Estonia is DFDS, who operates a ferry between Hanko-Paldiski.

My personal ideal city in ETS2 is one which is fully realistic in terms of where trucks can and can't go, therefore i support Nissantruck's idea.
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

Nissantruck

21 Nov 2017 10:57

martinusK wrote:
20 Nov 2017 17:50
Adding to Nissantruck, all ferry traffic in the future will be diverted outside of Tallinn to use the port at Muuga. The Muuga-Vuosaari ferry line was just reopened and if i remember correctly, the end plan is to have all ferries use that port in Muuga. The main operator from Hanko to Estonia is DFDS, who operates a ferry between Hanko-Paldiski.

My personal ideal city in ETS2 is one which is fully realistic in terms of where trucks can and can't go, therefore i support Nissantruck's idea.
I did not know yet,that the ferry connection to Tallinn will be moved to Muuga(i have been in there ones in the irl),but i guess that the ferry lines between Helsinki and Tallinn will still be available in the future.
I hope so anyway,because that ferry line transports people and vehicles.Usually that ferry line is operated by for example Tallink Silja,Viking Line and Eckerö Line.
I have been using that route many times in the irl with my car ,i usually will use Tallink Silja.
I also did not know that ferry lines goes to Muuga from Vuosaari,because there is a ferry line to Germany from Vuosaari.
DFDS also has ferry lines from Paldiski to Hanko and Paldiski to Kapellskär.

So thank you martinusK for the information and i agree with martinusK,because it would be nice to have realistic city areas in the Ets2 from where you can go and where you cant go with a truck and trucks in the Ets2 could use real life ferry routes to different countries too.
Well we can use them now too,i now that,but realistic things in the Ets2 is never a bad thing. :)

martinusK

21 Nov 2017 20:37

Oh no, sorry, i completely miswrote that. I meant that all truck traffic will use ferries to Muuga - normal passenger traffic will still use the terminal in the city centre.
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

Nissantruck

22 Nov 2017 10:45

martinusK wrote:
21 Nov 2017 20:37
Oh no, sorry, i completely miswrote that. I meant that all truck traffic will use ferries to Muuga - normal passenger traffic will still use the terminal in the city centre.
It is okay,dont be sorry about that. :)
I did guess that only the truck traffic will go to Muuga and passengers ferries to Tallinn.
Maybe that will decrease or end the amount of trucks that always enter the passenger ferries car decks,when i drive into a Helsinki-Tallinn ferry.

It is also nice to use the Promods ferry route between Helsinki-Tallinn,because it is like doing that in the real life too.
So that is good realism in the Ets2 and i like it. :D

Shiva

01 Dec 2017 16:46

make00 wrote:
19 Nov 2017 12:13
Is it possible that sometime in the future this would be the way from Helsinki to Hanko harbor.
Without checking the ProMods map, nor worldmap, I would say that road 51 + VT25. and Hanko is possible.
But if they do that city, no idea.

Road 52 could connect Hanko to E18/VT1
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information