Assets & General Improvements

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Mooner_37
Donation rank:

07 May 2017 22:34

A nice pearl
ETS2 / ATS

Current Headquarters: Liège, Berlin, L.A. Luxemburg, Seattle
Current Trucks: ETS2: 15 ATS: 2
Driving Truck: ETS2: DAF XF ATS: Peterbilt 579
Current Mileage: ETS2: 462,317 km (287,270.46 miles) - ATS: 329,972 km (205,035 miles)
Level: ETS2: 65 - ATS: 48

Icemandfr

08 May 2017 00:16

The lighting is very impressive and will bring more realism to the simulation - Well done

Regards

Icemandfr

Tanksome
Donation rank:

08 May 2017 03:37

jdenm8 wrote:
07 May 2017 18:19
By popular demand:
<Super Cool Circle K>

Still a few things I need to do before it's completely done though.
Volleybal4life wrote:
07 May 2017 20:29
Looks sexy, for as far as a petrol station can be sexy :mrgreen:
that is the coolest station ever seen (the closest thing to sexy here is a Cracker Barrel/Shell station mix)

astronomer
Donation rank:

08 May 2017 22:58

great work jdenm8 ;)

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

09 May 2017 19:59

I may have asked a similar question before, but why are a combination of French, Dutch and French & Dutch used for Belgian place names (e.g. Antwerpen, Brussel/Bruxelles, Liège). Should they not all be in both languages or are they all specifically weighted toward one language because of the region? Also, whilst in the same area, both the official languages of Wales are Welsh and English. Thus, the Welsh should be used as well as the English right? (e.g. Caerdydd/Cardiff).

Secondly, for the next update, which I suggest some new areas be added (e.g. Kaliningrad), can the map be updated to show all the available territories, such as Croatia (possibly), Svalbard and Russia (Kaliningrad Oblast). It seems a bit strange that Svalbard is not there. Furthermore, why is Israel (with no capital "I") on the delivery map? Europe...?

Oh, and not to continue my fault finding, but can some of the ferries be altered and curved a bit? Some still go through land and it seems "not-clean".

(Thanks, and again, I don't want to sound picky, just think of me suggesting improvements)
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Darkfizch
Donation rank:

09 May 2017 20:23

The north of Belgium (Flanders) speaks Dutch, so those places are represented by their Dutch name. As for the south (Wallonia), it's French. I think Brussels though should have both the Dutch and French name as the city is divided in those two languages.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

09 May 2017 20:31

^^ I do agree on that.
Brussel should be 'Brussel/Bruxelles' in the game.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Tanksome
Donation rank:

09 May 2017 21:10

Volleybal4life wrote:
09 May 2017 20:31
Brussel should be 'Brussel/Bruxelles' in the game.
Wasnt it like that volly in 2.15
By the way, call him Volley now :D

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

09 May 2017 21:27

Can't remember...
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

intrepidrok
Donation rank:

09 May 2017 22:30

[/img][/media][/media][/media][/media]
NathanARF wrote:
09 May 2017 19:59
I may have asked a similar question before, but why are a combination of French, Dutch and French & Dutch used for Belgian place names (e.g. Antwerpen, Brussel/Bruxelles, Liège). Should they not all be in both languages or are they all specifically weighted toward one language because of the region? Also, whilst in the same area, both the official languages of Wales are Welsh and English. Thus, the Welsh should be used as well as the English right? (e.g. Caerdydd/Cardiff).

Secondly, for the next update, which I suggest some new areas be added (e.g. Kaliningrad), can the map be updated to show all the available territories, such as Croatia (possibly), Svalbard and Russia (Kaliningrad Oblast). It seems a bit strange that Svalbard is not there. Furthermore, why is Israel (with no capital "I") on the delivery map? Europe...?

Oh, and not to continue my fault finding, but can some of the ferries be altered and curved a bit? Some still go through land and it seems "not-clean".

(Thanks, and again, I don't want to sound picky, just think of me suggesting improvements)
Look That:
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signalisa ... e#Belgique :-) we are verry crazy here in Belgium :D

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information