Benelux Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
dennis_2310

18 Mar 2020 20:47

It's a pity that there is no connection to Germany from Luxembourg, but I think that there is no place for an interchange like the croix de Bettembourg, connecting the A3 with the A13 and then with the BAB 8. If it really should be there, the whole city and the whole road network of Luxembourg has to be rebuilt from scratch, which is indeed pretty complicated. My suggestion is that the N7 could be connected with the german B410, which leads to the BAB 60, where we have more space to built a connection to the BAB 1 and BAB 48.

DH-Trans Luxembourg s.à.r.l - delievering goods everywhere in Europe
Headquarters: Luxembourg (L), Kaliningrad (RUS)

I speak: 🇩🇪 🇱🇺 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇷🇺

WeiserPL

21 Mar 2020 22:58

Bobby-John wrote:
15 Mar 2020 17:53
WeiserPL wrote:
27 Jan 2020 10:59
As i analised, I see that there is place for A40, but Duisburg should be rebuild or delete, as I paint red on the map and red point can be Venlo (beyond the border also can be do some logistic centers or factories how it is real). There is a place for A28 from Zwolle to Utrecht and then A27 to A58 near Breda as on second map (arrow is Utrecht). I'm not map maker and i can be incorrect so realize me, if its possible.

If I look at the image, I actually think there is a bit space for Utrecht, the only thing that is a bit special is that all the cities in the Netherlands will be really close to each other and it will look like one big metropolis.
But why not look as big metropolis? The Netherlands is something like that in real life ;) It would be more interesting, now for me is a bit boring to drive by this country despite of Arnhem region.

RobertKNL
Donation rank:

13 Apr 2020 00:17

Was a bit surprised to see that my garage in Rotterdam had been moved in 2.45, why is that?

Not that I mind at all (it's a nice new location), but just wondering

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

13 Apr 2020 00:23

there was a invisible wall in the tunnel under the garage, and the IW was from the garage after you upgraded them to a big one.
No Support via PM!

RobertKNL
Donation rank:

13 Apr 2020 00:31

Ah that makes sense. Well spotted then, and it's a clever solution (even though I liked being close to the container terminal since that is my main business, but now I'm close to the garage which is just as convenient)

ScuL
Founder

13 Apr 2020 05:30

Either we have the invisible wall problem or we move the garage, so the decision was easy
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

ancien

25 Apr 2020 22:15

May be the Belgian improvements are old but I have to congratulate the makers of this maps.
I got the game recently and I had to say I got goosebumbs riding through the places I see every day. How realistic the Belgian map is.

Places like the RO (Ring Brussel), St. Stevens Woluwe, Mannekesvere... R1...

Here are a couple of suggestions if there would come an update:
- At the end of the Junction Jabbeke, the A10 to Oostende should be continued (2*2 lanes), in Oostende there used to be a car and truck ferry to Dover.
- Make Gent a city, its a major city in Flanders.
- The roadsigns in Northern France towards Calais (with Duinkerke and Tunnel sous la manche on there) are diferrent, they are on the middle of the road and not hanging above them.
- A new highway opened recently A11, from Brugge to Knokke, IRL it is accessable from E403 coming from Kortrijk through the ring of Brugge R30.

ancien
LD Logistics
Based in Belgium

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

25 Apr 2020 22:31

ancien wrote:
- A new highway opened recently A11, from Brugge to Knokke, IRL it is accessable from E403 coming from Kortrijk through the ring of Brugge R30.
These two suggestions don't fit. The map scale is brutal in this regard. We have left room for Oostende, but it's not on our list of priorities right now.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

ancien

25 Apr 2020 23:12

MandelSoft wrote:
25 Apr 2020 22:31
ancien wrote:
These two suggestions don't fit. The map scale is brutal in this regard. We have left room for Oostende, but it's not on our list of priorities right now.
Oostende would be a nice idea to have at least I city at the Belgian coast.
Awesome
LD Logistics
Based in Belgium

flintstone73
Developer

26 Apr 2020 01:40

I already make my first steps in ETS2-Modding in starting with Oostende! ;)

However since i'm a relative newbie regarding ETS2-Editing this still need some time.

Especially since i decided to create a bunch of own 3D-Models for that City with the help of Blender and the SCS-Blender-Tools.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information