Benelux Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
mateush05

21 Jan 2018 11:27

Nice looking signs ;)
Junior beta-tester 21.06.2018 - 02.2022

A.RB
Donation rank:

21 Jan 2018 13:09

For me its not a game like others, i think, and do i like the fact its getting closer to a real impression with all that is offert.
The signs and the directions give that impression and are great to see during the ride. I think you all do a great job and makes it more then just a road with some trees and flowers; but without the makers of the vanila version we would not have had the pleasure.

Its nice to ride.

JurianPaulussen
Donation rank:

21 Jan 2018 13:11

Devilagent wrote:
20 Jan 2018 18:32
Of course we like those! Great work :D (still hoping for a Amsterdam rebuild as well :lol: )
Me too (as an Amsterdammer)! :D But this is looking awesome too, great work Promods did and still do! I really recognize this highway (A4 if I am right)
Working at Röhlig Aircargo at Amsterdam Airport

Speaking Dutch, Afrikaans, German, English and Spanish

CptCaribbean

21 Jan 2018 13:34

JurianPaulussen wrote:
21 Jan 2018 13:11
Me too (as an Amsterdammer)! :D But this is looking awesome too, great work Promods did and still do! I really recognize this highway (A4 if I am right)
I also would like to have an Amsterdam rebuild, but as an old Amsterdammer xD
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

watchingponies
Donation rank:

22 Jan 2018 08:29

Still a bit weird to drive to Rotterdam via Antwerpen coming from my HQ in Eindhoven.
So is driving to Amsterdam from Eindhoven.
In my super humble opinion, the A2 is a must have.

But our country is ridiculously small, ofcourse i understand.
I'm already happy with the Veldhoven-Zuid exit :))
My house is literally 1 km south from Euro Goodies... lol
And great job on the Piuslaan as part of Eindhoven's circle road.
I used to work at DAF Trucks, so i can drive these roads with my eyes closed.

Driving thru the Netherlands feels like driving thru the Netherlands.
Great job and i do love the new pictures.
Always hungry for the road

ETS2: Promods, Promods M-E, Rusmap, Volga, Sibir, Great Steppe, Paris Rebuild, Southern Region, Red Sea.
Level 476. 2.027.711 km under the belt !

ATS: Promods Canada
Level 140 and 466,309 Miles

M95

22 Jan 2018 12:20

About the Amsterdam rebuild. one day this city will certainly be rebuild. It depends however on how much space other projects will need. Redoing cities can take too much space (if I had done Rotterdam the wrong way there was no way to do the West-Brabant project which opens up possibilities to extend to Zeeland). I even have to make some small changes of the Rotterdam project to make that province fit good enough.

For Amsterdam specific this means I need to know what dimensions the junction with the A15 and the A2 has to be (or an A12 variant, both possible). Therefore I need to make that first to have an idea where the new Amsterdam should be placed. NL is in this game not a country like Germany. Scrambling things into each other to give a spacious feeling is a must here.

After the Rotterdam and West Brabant project I could either make the A15 corridor or extend to Zeeland. Both have its benefits and drawbacks. I'm wondering what you guys like to see first but remember the end choice will be both mine and of the team.
I hope this gives a bit of clarity of the strufggles and the choices we have to make in this area.

Darkfizch
Donation rank:

22 Jan 2018 12:28

What roads in Zeeland would you include? Part of the A58 sounds logical but what else? The Zeelandbrug perhaps?

Bramzel
Donation rank:

22 Jan 2018 12:47

To be honest I'm a bit dissapointed that extension to Zeeland is discussed before improving Groningen. Not that I don't want it, I'd love that part of the Netherlands as well. The north could really use some attention though, Groningen is still the same old generic ISI city. Are there any plans to improve it?

tonyk

23 Jan 2018 02:22

Hi Devs.
Just wondering whether you could re-instate a bit of the original vanilla single lane road (near Leige),that connects with Luxembourg. I know you have built a new motorway through there but it saves having to do a large loop around to get back to Leige?

Cheers!

ScuL
Founder

23 Jan 2018 04:28

It's very difficult to insert a motorway interchange in that area. We would preferably have the motorway there to continue all the way to St. Vith / Trier.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information