Iberian Peninsula Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
jerby666
Donation rank:

10 Feb 2018 11:44

Well I saw the irony in your comment Pirri! Don't worry.

Coming back to the topic, what about some new pics for the hype? :)

EdgeGladiator

10 Feb 2018 11:55

When is it from Pamplona and other cities further west. I noticed with the teleportation and flying that the national Huesca-Pamplona and Irun-Pamplona are almost done and beautiful when the 2.25 is out. ;)
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

EdgeGladiator

10 Feb 2018 12:32

finally national/highway Jaca-Pamplona no Huesca-Pamplona
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

CptCaribbean

10 Feb 2018 14:14

taurus31 wrote:
09 Feb 2018 20:35
I hope that we will able to drive on the N-II between Lleida and Zaragoza in the next version. This road, in Monegros, is so beautiful in real life (but a little dangerous with all trucks when u overtake it) !
There is in 2.25 indeed with a big part of Zaragoza but is a WIP area, so you'll need the console. The mythical bull it's also there (very nice btw hahaha).
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

baetatomska
Donation rank:

10 Feb 2018 14:56

Will we have in Promods 2.3 the complete A23 from Jaca to the connection with Ap7 near Valencia, passing through Huesca, Zaragoza and Teruel?? I know we'll have it between Jaca and Zaragoza, but it would be an alternative to drive between Zaragoza and Valencia without almost having to go to Barcelona... I mean if we could go through the hypotenuse, why should we choose the other two sides?? ahhhahhhahhha

daviddv5
Donation rank:

10 Feb 2018 15:20

baetatomska wrote:
10 Feb 2018 14:56
Will we have in Promods 2.3 the complete A23 from Jaca to the connection with Ap7 near Valencia, passing through Huesca, Zaragoza and Teruel?? I know we'll have it between Jaca and Zaragoza, but it would be an alternative to drive between Zaragoza and Valencia without almost having to go to Barcelona... I mean if we could go through the hypotenuse, why should we choose the other two sides?? ahhhahhhahhha
Good idea. I miss that links between cities and regions, why we must to follow straight on almost all map? I mean i miss the choices to go from a place to another without need to go to another place before, that exist on real road networks. Sometimes in the game it feels like you need to go very very far to go to the nearest city while in real road networks you may choose a lot of options to go, or in other words go through the hypotenuse like you well said. I hope in the next version will be more choices to go from a place to another, and more cities. Very few cities have been done though. we can´t go to Andalusia or Portugal still... That is very disappointing.
"España es una gran nación y los españoles son muy españoles y mucho españoles" Mariano Rajoy Brey, presidente de España.
¡Viva España!

Vøytek
Developer

10 Feb 2018 16:14

daviddv5 wrote:
I hope in the next version will be more choices to go from a place to another, and more cities.
In this scale it's very hard to build all small cities and roads connecting them. Take a look in the editor - sometimes the scenery of two roads overlaps each other and it requires some tricks to make it work properly.
daviddv5 wrote:
Very few cities have been done though. we can´t go to Andalusia or Portugal still... That is very disappointing.
What stops you from helping us with it?
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

daviddv5
Donation rank:

10 Feb 2018 16:17

What stops you from helping us with it?
Let me help in the project. What do you need?
I can use the editor and give a try.
Last edited by daviddv5 on 10 Feb 2018 16:42, edited 2 times in total.
"España es una gran nación y los españoles son muy españoles y mucho españoles" Mariano Rajoy Brey, presidente de España.
¡Viva España!

Vøytek
Developer

10 Feb 2018 16:18

Learn how to use map editor and make something nice for the community, like we do ;)
Everybody can help this way, instead of only complaining that we're too slow. It doesn't help and doesn't speed up things, trust me.
If you want something to change - do it yourself. That's one of my favorite lines. When I want something done, I know I should take care of it myself.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

daviddv5
Donation rank:

10 Feb 2018 16:21

Deal. I will work on map editor and lets see what i can do.
¡Viva España!

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information