Ukraine Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
-GRace-
Developer
Donation rank:

16 Mar 2015 19:53

Ukraine

Development progress and current status:

Cities:
Sarny - 100%
Rivne - 40%

Roads:
M-07 (Kovel - Sarny) - 100%
H-22 (Lutsk - Rivne) - 90%
H-25 (Sarny - Rivne) - 100%
Rivne northern bypass - 100%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots:

Sarny:

H-25:

H-22, Volyn/Rivne oblast:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First message from original creator of the project:

Hello,

Now that 1.9 is released, I would like to show some pictures of a project I beginned with Purno for future 2.x release ;)
A part of a new country should be indeed added : Ukraine. No idea how much of this huge country we will build, but some western cities are already in dev. We will see what we will do in the future, in function of other projects who have greater priority actually, such as Finland (who, in an other side, still wait for DLC to restart really)

Anyway, here a few pictures of the panels/plates and border I already did and two pictures of Purno's work in city of Kovel
UA1.jpg
UA2.jpg
UA3.jpg
UA4.jpg
UA5.jpg
Regards,
Platypus
Last edited by -GRace- on 19 Mar 2024 02:15, edited 18 times in total.
Слава Україні!

Almighty
Donation rank:

16 Mar 2015 19:55

Looks nice Platypus :), good luck with the development :)
Happy trucking!

grega

16 Mar 2015 19:58

OMG *__* I was really hoping that this country will be starting to grow in promods, and my dreams came true :D first pictures are amazing :D
Do you guys have some ideas how to slow down the trucks (like toll gate) on the border, because Ukraine is not part of EU? And I hope that the highway won't be implanted very much because also IRL there is just few 100 km of it xD (my own experience)
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

16 Mar 2015 20:00

Absolutely fabulous! Finally, a more complicated border crossing!
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

Platypus
Developer

16 Mar 2015 20:01

Actually the border is done by two separated customs offices as you can see on photo. All the area is limited to 30 km/h, what creates some slow traffic ...
We will see what we will do exactly in the future. Also, highways are indeed not common and no part of it is already planned...

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

16 Mar 2015 20:03

Platypus wrote:Actually the border is done by two separated customs offices as you can see on photo. All the area is limited to 30 km/h, what creates some slow traffic ...
We will see what we will do exactly in the future. Also, highways are indeed not common and no part of it is already planned...
At least it's more than just crossing two flags. I mean, it's OK because ther are mostly between two EU countries, but with Switzerland for example... I don't know.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

grega

16 Mar 2015 20:07

Yea it seems very realistic :) good, about highways :D maybe if someone know how to change the model for toll gate, to reskin and edit it, to become a border crossing :P (im just dreaming xD, idk if thats possible). It also would be useful for Balkans region, which I guess will follow in next updates :)
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

16 Mar 2015 20:10

grega wrote:Yea it seems very realistic :) good, about highways :D maybe if someone know how to change the model for toll gate, to reskin and edit it, to become a border crossing :P (im just dreaming xD, idk if thats possible). It also would be useful for Balkans region, which I guess will follow in next updates :)
That's a good idea, maybe to use toll booths as border crossings! Works really well in the Balkans, you really get those stuff.

But that's the Balkans, this is Ukraine, and I have no idea if they have that...
Cheers,

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

16 Mar 2015 20:33

So, ProMods will extend it's borders to Ukraine? That's just awesome! The ProMods map will be huge!
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Dannu
Donation rank:

16 Mar 2015 20:34

Looks good!
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information