Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
MandelSoft
Lead Developer

30 Jun 2019 22:21

It has been removed because it was hindering the merge of another section.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

asilas
Donation rank:

30 Jun 2019 23:01

Can you give me a link to rudi raser rr channel

Blue Lark
Donation rank:

30 Jun 2019 23:48

Then... What about the A14 between Leipzig and Dresden?
I'm out (since Mid of July 2021)
Scheduled to come back ETS2 and ATS someday...
ProMods User Since 1.97

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

01 Jul 2019 05:32

Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

ScuL
Founder

03 Jul 2019 18:20

The A14 couldn't easily be connected because the current landscape does not allow for an intersection to be built.
We have now suffered almost a month of daily complaints that we don't have a version for 1.35, and building such an intersection would delay the release even more.

I would like to say that in the future the A14 will be connected once again but it's impossible right now.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

MG Mike
Donation rank:

03 Jul 2019 20:39

A intersection between A4 and A14 would be a realistic thing. Although I am from germany I don't know the whole Autobahn network, but I checked it on Google maps.
But SCS has so many landscape that has to be deleted before it can be made? Or in other way said, it would be very much work to get this?!

OK, that is good to know. It is always good if you can explain why such things are so like they are or why some things would not be possible or so...

So it is more understandable to us users..

So thanks for clarification.

It seems anyway a hard thing to merge the new scs germany especially there where promods has already built their roads and landscapes...
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Blue Lark
Donation rank:

05 Jul 2019 00:45

Let me ask you another question. You haven't changed the A45 between the vicinity of Köln and Frankfurt am Main) to the new data in the SCS. Obviously, the quality of the new data in the SCS is higher, but didn't you change it for the same reason as A14 between Leipzig and Dresden?
I'm out (since Mid of July 2021)
Scheduled to come back ETS2 and ATS someday...
ProMods User Since 1.97

ScuL
Founder

05 Jul 2019 10:34

There was no time to change it or you would be waiting another month on 2.41
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

MG Mike
Donation rank:

05 Jul 2019 16:25

@ Hobert

Promods is a permant updating mod every new version has new roads, new areas or rebuilt roads and areas. New ones where nothing exits until now or rebuilts of areas by SCS or older Promods areas that are outdated and can be made better now cause there are new prefabs, new models for houses and so on.

Actually now there are less new things at germany cause scs is rebuilding it and Promods has to merge the rebuilt areas with their own areas what may be not very easy everytime. And now there is this 1.35 update which is a major update where many things has changed. I guess mostly for the DX11 combatibility.
And then after every SCS Update, all Promods users want to have the needed promods update as fast as they can. Although there is the option the go back to 1.34 beta and play with 2.40 many users asks everytime the same question, when comes the update and team or other users answers everytime same answer : when it's ready.

Since this time the work for the update has taken longer cause of the amount of changes, there was not much time for new contents I guess.

The A45 you mentioned between Colonia and Frankfurt will be rebuilt for sure, cause it is still an old Autobahn from the old map. It will surely rebuilt by SCS but also I have seen several pages before this in this threat a Mapper showed some pics of his work where he has started the rebuilt of A45. But it seems not ready to be in the current version.

So let's be patient and wait. There are several new things in the pipeline. A rebuilt of the Dreieck Bremen Stuhr for example. (intersection of A1 and A28) this is also not in current version, but it will come in the future..
I also hope for some other new things in north germany. Such as a return of the good old Promods Hamburg or Oldenburg as an scenrytown with intersection from A28 as it is in SCS germany. And the last stretch of A27 to Cuxhaven and from there the B73 to Hamburg and maybe a connection over the river Elbe to Schleswig Holstein.

But that are all things that would not come very soon, cause the rebuilding an merging of Germany is an ongoing process. So let's have a cup of tea and wait.
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Dendey

05 Jul 2019 18:29

The old part of the southeastern of Germany - the A3 - was better before the rebuild. There were on the signs cities like Passau or Regensburg but this has now a bit the style of vanilla scs. It isn't that bad but I wouldn't remove too much details

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information