Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Noah_Lukas

05 Dec 2017 20:13

TimG95 wrote:
28 Nov 2017 00:42
Why does the team not post updates how work on ARP is going ?
Like me I wrote a lot exams in the last weeks and FH-Fahrer studies so he is busy as well ;)

MG Mike wrote:
27 Nov 2017 23:31
I live in north germany in the area called Elbe Weser triangle. For me it wouldbe great if that area would be build further..
Add the cities Cuxhaven, Stade, Bremervörde..
Hmm Cuxhaven should be in development already, watch the firts page there are cities which should be added but remember that it is still subject to change :)
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Lars0412

06 Dec 2017 16:33

Hi to all community members, Is it possible when you rebuild the BAB A6, that you can build the Kreuz Kaiserslautern-West with the Opelkreisel and the new Ikea ?? I like your work very mucht ! You all do a great work! And lot of People think of Kaiserslautern to the Ramstein Us Air Base , the biggest US Airport . Is it possible to build These typical Things of the Pfalz ???

TimmyTurner95

06 Dec 2017 21:57

@Noah Lukas what does FH-Fahrer study, I'm interested in ?
EURoadNet-Developer

JuliManuYT

10 Dec 2017 21:14

Hallo Leute,

ich weiß es ist hier nicht anzusprechen doch was hält Ihr von einem Streckenausbau auf der A9 nach der Autobahnteilung Richtung Berlin.
Eine Autobahnabfahrt nach Pegnitz, am Weg dorthin kommt man an der Burg Veldenstein vorbei (Durch Neuhaus). Bringt mir kleiner Straßen in die Promods. Das ist das wichtige. Entdecken oder verrecken.

ENG:

Hey guys,

Ich know it's not the right "Forum" to speak in, but what do you think about an expension on the A9 after the highway sharing in the direction to Berlin.
An Exit to Pegnitz, then you come on the way through Neuhaus where the Burg Verldenstein is. Bring more little streets in the promods. That is the important thing. Search or dearch.

juliussasar
Donation rank:

11 Dec 2017 10:50

Das war Google Translate -Englisch, oder?

Looking at the map there's nothing planned around that region, but why should Pegnitz be prioritised over Bayreuth? Just for the castle?

Personally I'd also like to see the B85 from Bayreuth to Erfurt -- there's a scenic small road for you, right? ;)

That is, if any such plans ever realise of course, which I doubt will be anytime soon.

JuliManuYT

11 Dec 2017 11:46

Ja das war Google-Translate..

Yeah, that is a good idea too.
Bayreuth.. Would be very nice to drive around in whole Bayern. But what I mean is the road from Bayreuth > Pegnitz > Amberg, because Amberg is a beautiful City to visit. For example the innercity with his medieval buildings.

Noah_Lukas

23 Dec 2017 19:01

TimG95 wrote:
06 Dec 2017 21:57
@Noah Lukas what does FH-Fahrer study, I'm interested in ?
I don't know but I don't want to tell anything private too :D
juliussasar wrote:
11 Dec 2017 10:50
Looking at the map there's nothing planned around that region, but why should Pegnitz be prioritised over Bayreuth? Just for the castle?
Personally I'd also like to see the B85 from Bayreuth to Erfurt -- there's a scenic small road for you, right? ;)
That is, if any such plans ever realise of course, which I doubt will be anytime soon.
Yeah you're right ... by the way castles I'm looking forward to this one:
Especially I love the light shows on it ^^
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Terg500

25 Dec 2017 02:51

MG Mike wrote:
27 Nov 2017 23:31
I live in north germany in the area called Elbe Weser triangle. For me it wouldbe great if that area would be build further..
It's the same for me except I'd love to Wilhemshaven to fill up the East Friesian region a little, it would be my new headquarters instantly. ;)

Tito_zz

30 Dec 2017 15:50

I have a good idea. Could you make the B34 in VERY south Germany and the parts of A98 (Both Autobahn and 2+1 system roads)? Would be really AWESOME!!!
I have found a website with all the german road signs, including lane signs: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bildtafel ... tz_3_StVO)
For the 2+1 road (Kraftfahrtstraße) exit signs, just use the Autobahn exit signs with yellow background and black text & arrows. It would be MEGA nice. It is a Rhine side road and you could add small towns like Grenzach-Wyhlen, Rheinfelden, Bad Säckingen, Laufenburg, Waldshut-Tiengen, Lauchringen, and the corresponding swiss roads 13 & 15 and the Big city Schaffhausen with connection to A4.
I KNOW it is much, but it would be really AWESOME if you would make this. Keep up your VERY GOOD work,

Tito_zz
I am from Argentina (Buenos Aires), Deutschland (Ba) and a small bit from Ελλάδα (Greece) (Θεσσαλονίκη) (Thessanoliki) and I like r o a d s.

Terg500

02 Jan 2018 23:28

Actually scrap my idea for WHV since there already is the intersection leading to Emden, which could have the VW Werk somewhere in the distance and the space wouldn't conflict with Bremerhaven. Since I have everything set up already I might give it a try, but I blow at mapping and it'll probably end in a fail.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information