Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
id777
Donation rank:

31 Aug 2018 02:29

So, will Promods Germany stay in Promods for ETS 1.32?
What have you decided?
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

31 Aug 2018 07:00

Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

id777
Donation rank:

31 Aug 2018 15:42

I see the poll, but no official information after it
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

bmwGTR

31 Aug 2018 17:05

Hi,

there is no official information, because we (the team) are still in discussion which parts should be replaced and which parts should be kept.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

heiner67

01 Sep 2018 19:46

Clearly for me what should not be replaced .... if I were asked....
The A 2 complete with the Berliner Ring.All around Leibzig.
The A1 from the Leverkusener Kreuz to Lübeck.
The A3 / A 9 from Cologne to Munich.
The A 9 from Hermsdorfer Kreuz till Berliner Ring.
The Complete A7 from Flensburg to Austria.
The A 6 from Walldorf till Nürnberg.
The A 5 from Gambacher Kreuz till Karlsruhe.
And of course the A 44.
Please stay with these cities without change : Hamburg,Berlin(incl. Berliner Ring),Nürnberg,Frankfurt ,München ,Heilbronn and the Autohof "Geiselwind".
That would be my wish.
These are all masterpieces from the Promods team, I do not want to miss that.

DanTrucker

02 Sep 2018 00:52

Imo especially the A 7 around Hamburg should be replaced, it just looks much more realistic. If the team finds a way to make the harbour driveable again including the Köhlbrandbrücke and readds the city and Elbbrücken with the new textures, Hamburg would be perfect. Another thing is I'm really really curious how MandelSoft and his team will handle the Ruhrgebiet. My guess is that they will rebuild it from scratch but i fear there isn't enough time for it. But It will most likely be better than the ARP Ruhrgebiet as that really has grown old and dusty (no offense to the one who made it :) )
Here since 1.0 and not planning to change that anytime soon :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/darbo_11/

ScuL
Founder

02 Sep 2018 01:35

The Ruhrgebiet was redeveloped such a long time ago it can really do with an upgrade.

We are still thinking about which areas to keep and which to replace :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

BlackEmperor93
Donation rank:

02 Sep 2018 10:02

heiner67 wrote:
01 Sep 2018 19:46
The A 6 from Walldorf till Nürnberg.
Please stay with these cities without change : Heilbronn
I actually do hope that these two places are updated eventually some time in the future. For Heilbronn, I'd mainly try to update the power plant, it's an important landmark. At least reposition the two chimneys (so that they form a line with the cooling tower) and try to find higher ones to replace them with (they're roughly twice as high as the cooling tower in RL and visible from further away, but in the game they're possibly a little bit shorter than the cooling tower - of course, that could be because there aren't better prefabs to use at the moment).
For the A6, I think it looks good, but if possible I'd try to somehow include the Kocher viaduct between Heilbronn and Nürnberg. It's the highest viaduct in Germany at 185m and I was a tad bit disappointed when I came from Nürnberg and it wasn't there. :D

However, that's only high-level complaining from someone who lives in Heilbronn. :D The map's pretty amazing, still.

TimmyTurner95

02 Sep 2018 19:26

The A 9 north of Leipzig is really good, I saw in the editor that A 4 is also be going to rebuild including Jena and Chemnitz as scenery.
But Berlin and Leipzig need rebuild with new assets
EURoadNet-Developer

MG Mike
Donation rank:

02 Sep 2018 21:14

Hi,

As far as I know it was stated that nothing new come to Germany in 2.30 since the SCS Rebuilt is coming up and the team does not know exactly how to deal with it.

But what the hell has happened to the A4 in saxonia?

A part of it is new!! The City Chemnitz (only szenery) is there and the Bahrebachmühlen-Viadukt.. A stone Bridge over the speedway. It is an historic bridge that was modified cause the Autobahn was growing from 4 to 6 lanes. And that does not fit to the stone bridge. And so it would be the eye of a needle... And to avoid this, they modified the stone bridge and know it looks like there is the stone bridge built on a regular modern road bridge.. Looks a little strange, but this is real.. I didn't know about that, but since 2.30 I saw it at the A4 cause there was suddenly a Grey part of Autobahn, but I have driven on every German Autobahn so I was a little surprised to have a Grey section again.
Then I looked a little closer and became more surprised cause of that stonebridge.. I searched on Google for it and found information on Wikipedia.

So I learned something new about the area at Chemnitz. Thanks to Promods!!

By the way, thanks for the new 2.30 again. I drove through London today and it was really awesome.. Well done absolutely! That was a big surprise to me. I had no idea that London was rebuilt. Only at the first look from the Maximus videos I saw it.

At the A 15 or A13 (don't know exactly) you have the Maximus sign for Cottbus... Is there a chance to built Cottbus at least as a small city or scenery?

Another issue. Maybe the team could give Hamburg an similar look more like big city.. The southern area where the industrial and portarea is has less buildings there.. A little part of B73 is there, that should more look like city with houses and so on...

And as I wrote already in the other threat I would find I great if the new Elb Tunnel and the Köhlbrandtbrige model would come to Promods and would be drivable again.. As well as the Euro gate Container terminal on left side of the A 7 if i am drive north. This container terminal should be driveable too and a point to get or deliver containers.. This area looks so pretty cool there is no better area for such frights in whole Germany map..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information