Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
MG Mike
Donation rank:

16 Jan 2019 08:12

Yes I also did. Since I am from north Germany it should be the best confirmation to the team that they already done a great job in Germany..
By the way it is very remarkable that a developer from Australia is building at German roads. And did also a great job. Very impressive.

One more word to Hamburg. At the new SCS Germany the driving time between Hamburg and Bremen is too short for me. That is cause you have only, to enter the A1 and drive a while, then comes the resting place Ostetal and after another short driving time Bremen appears, where I exit the A1 and I am there..
At Promods my Headquarters are in the north of Hamburg, I think in real life it would be Hamburg Altona, so I have to enter the A7, have to drive through the Elbtunnel and take the Maschener Kreuz, to get to A1 then after a while the resting place Ostetal and after a little longer driving time the Bremer Kreuz appears where I have to change to A27 to get to the exits of Bremen, so at Promods you have a longer driving time, and that is good because you don't feel that these two cities are so close to each other. Longer driving time gives you a feeling of "it is farer away"
Therefore I already recommended to Make the exit north of the tunnel driveable again and set the garage there where it was before..

And one thing that should be used from the new Scs germany is that fantastic Container Terminal left to the bridge of A7 before the Tunnel appears. It should be made driveable as a point where you can get freight, especially containers if you come there with a box liner trailer. Maybe promods can make a new company there. It has to be "Eurogate" which is in reality there too. It is also located in Bremen and Bremerhaven.
It is a shame that this container Terminal at the Harbour is only made as scenery by SCS. Think on it, Hamburg has germany's biggest harbour and is a important place for containers. All Wares and Goods which are coming from Asia to Germany are coming in containers by ship over the Elbe to Hamburg, would unloaded there and delivered by Trucks from there to the Warehouses of stores and other companies.. Isn't there a better place for us? You can sacrifice such things like BASF, as far as I know there is now Chemical plant of BASF in Hamburg. So and if the other companies such as Schenker and Nagel would be shifted to another place there would be space for this good looking terminal.. There must be the exit Waltershof again to get there, which is at SCS missing.

That is only a suggestion for possible updates in the future..

I wish you and the promods team a good hand on rebuilding Germany. And of course for the merge of the Baltics and all other projects too.. Keep up your good work!!
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

realdeal350
Developer

16 Jan 2019 10:21

We may work on it more after the next release ;)

Thank you for your support!
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

trphlcs
Donation rank:

17 Jan 2019 19:22

I've got two questions. Will you bring back Bad Oeynhausen? And if yes, will you add the Nordumgehung, which opened a bit more than a month ago?
I could make some videos/pictures of it and provide them to you if you need some.
Thanks in advance. ;)
Last edited by trphlcs on 17 Jan 2019 23:51, edited 1 time in total.

Lars014

17 Jan 2019 22:30

In Addition, I also have a Question: Will you include more Special Transport routes in the northern area of Germany in the next update ?
Developer of the Westpfalzmap-project in 1:1 (german Part of FSG Map) :
To not miss anything important, follow me on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/AlphaMapper
And ofcourse check me out on You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6IdOa ... NAtDv2Nd3A

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

18 Jan 2019 13:25

trphlcs wrote:
17 Jan 2019 19:22
Will you bring back Bad Oeynhausen?
I personally would love to bring it back. If we bring it back we probably HAVE to add the new road around it, but how we will do this exactly will have to be figured out in the future ;)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

trphlcs
Donation rank:

18 Jan 2019 14:18

Nice, I'm looking forward to that. :)

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

21 Jan 2019 19:51

One of the last projects before the 2.35 release is getting more and more shape:

Can you guys guess where it is? It is a shame that I had to throw away my old work, but this is gonna be so much better :mrgreen:
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Simix2018

21 Jan 2019 19:59

Hi, it looks very great and seems to be a border crossing Germany <-> Switzerland
Greetings, Simix2018
ProMods user since: 2.26
ETS2 player since: 1.30.x

Lars014

21 Jan 2019 20:04

No, you See the bridge in the background. The picture schows the island Fehmarn.
Developer of the Westpfalzmap-project in 1:1 (german Part of FSG Map) :
To not miss anything important, follow me on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/AlphaMapper
And ofcourse check me out on You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6IdOa ... NAtDv2Nd3A

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

21 Jan 2019 20:10

That is a ferry terminal, not a border crossing so it has to be Puttgarden.
Curious question, though: They let trains onto that ferry?

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information