Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
MG Mike
Donation rank:

09 Nov 2017 07:41

saschapascals wrote:
02 Nov 2017 08:27
34ilikepie wrote:
02 Nov 2017 04:55
saschapascals wrote:
02 Nov 2017 04:01
:) Your work is so great. But just one question: Would it be possible (by space) to put the A23 into the map? Those who know, the A23 just departs right before the northern exit of Hamburg at the A7 and then goes west, goes to Heide and then becoming the B5, which leads in the already existing A11 in Denmark. Would be a nice bypass when you travel from the south to Scotland :D

(And no, I don't mind, that the A215 is missing, I mean, it's in reality nothing more than a bigger normal street Exit and I understand the space issue).
Please refer to the 2nd picture on the first post for current developments. hope this answers your question
Well, I knew the map before it, but you see, there is only the B5 and the A22 in it as being "planned". The A23 would be from the end of the B5 (the orange strip from Denmark to the Elbe) towards the A7... (and no, there is only one ferry boat over the Elbe and it's not near Cuxhaven, but between Stade and Glückstadt, so connecting the B5 with the road betweem Cuxhaven and Hamburg would not be realistic in any way :D)
Hi. I am from north germany. There were two ferrys in the past. The Elb-Link Ferry from Cuxhaven to Brunsbüttel. But actually she is not longer at service.. Too long traveltime (about 75 min) and too high prizes made her unattractive..
The Elbe Ferry Wischhafen to Glückstadt takes 45 minutes or less and has lower prizes...
Would be great to have her inPromods.
But therefore you need new ferry 3D models. They are not so big ones as the polaris ingames cruisers..

They have an open deck with the bridge over it. In reality there are sailing 4 ferryships in this connection. Two in the harbour sides while the other two are on the river..

If they wanna do they on promods they have to make the B431 from Glückstadt to St. Margateten. In this area the B431 meets the B5 which goes up to Heide and further north direction Danmark.

In lower saxony there is the B495 from Wischhafen to Hemmoor, crossing the B73 there which leads from Cuxhaven to Hamburg. B73 is already on the map and the A27 from Bremerhaven to Cuxhaven is already there too, but not yet useable for us.. And B73 is notfinished to Hamburg.
My favorite were if the make the elbeferry with the B495 from Wischhafen to Hemmoor crossing B73 and going further to Bremervörde meeting the B71 there which leads from south Bremerhaven to Bremervörde and from there untill Soltau. On Promods there is a connection to the A7 and a Autohof if they could make it there Elbe-Weser-Dreieck were good established. If there is further space there's the B3 leading from the B73 bei Övelgönne leading south to Soltau

And in Holstein it would be nice to have some citys like Bad Segeberg or Neumünster.. But i think that would heavy or impossible to do because Hamburg became that big size on the map. On one hand good and beautyfull with the harbour and the Köhlbrandbrücke and Elbtunnel and so on.. On the other hand, its way too big for the map.. Or the 1:19 scale is too small.. There are so many roads and speedways that deserve to be there, well everything will not be possible.
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

DannielYT

13 Nov 2017 19:36

Driving on the re-done autobahns is so incredibly laggy for me. I get 30-40 fps, but frequent freezes, sometimes on motorway and every 5 seconds in towns or on off and onramps. It's not as though i have a bad PC, i have a GTX970 - the only place in the Promods map that lags me to hell is around the autobahns. Does anyone else get these problems because it sucks just avoiding germany the whole time.

brainiac
Donation rank:

13 Nov 2017 21:00

I use the highest traffic possible and lag is insignificant. Try to remove mods which add vehicles and trailers.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

DannielYT

13 Nov 2017 22:17

brainiac wrote:
13 Nov 2017 21:00
I use the highest traffic possible and lag is insignificant. Try to remove mods which add vehicles and trailers.
Yeah that worked, I removed my traffic mods by jazzycat. thanks

MG Mike
Donation rank:

19 Nov 2017 11:56

Hello,

If the rebuild Autobahns are all finished, would you rebuild some more "Bundesstraßen". There are many of these and i think it would be nice to have some alternative routes to the Autobahn by using a Bundesstraße. Especially where some Bridges on the Autobahn were too low for some heavy freights.

But it would be nice too if there is the possibility of driving from north to south or east to west germany only by using Bundesstraßen which are leading through small towns or villages. Maybe in some of them could be additional delivery points..

It would make germany more realistic cause if i drive now on the promods map in germany not on Autobahn there are only a few Bundesstraßen and as good as no villages or small towns..

It's only a suggestion but it could give germany a better look. In the other countries there were more "smaller" roads as only autobahn or speedways or as what are they called there.

Regards
MG Mike

Topolino

19 Nov 2017 13:36

I completely agree but I suppose there isn't enough space to build some of the Bundesstraßen. But it would be great!
Former beta tester (June 2018 to March 2019)
v1.0: EuRoadNet

34ilikepie
Donation rank:

19 Nov 2017 16:44

Topolino wrote:
19 Nov 2017 13:36
I completely agree but I suppose there isn't enough space to build some of the Bundesstraßen. But it would be great!
It would be but there are still cities that need to be added and then maybe after improvements to cities that need and then anything else.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

27 Nov 2017 23:31

I live in north germany in the area called Elbe Weser triangle. For me it wouldbe great if that area would be build further..

Add the cities Cuxhaven, Stade, Bremervörde..
I have seen that the A 27 goes to her endpoint in Cuxhaven to the big roundabout.. And from it the B73 is already there too. But i can't make out where it is ending actually..
I 'll find it nice if the B73 goes to Stade.. And there it becomes the A26.. The A26 is a brand new Autobahn and it' s actually leading untill Buxtehude. In the Future she will meet the A 7 in Hamburg. But the B 73 goes in Stade further, if you turn right before the street becomes the Autobahn. You can drive the B73 further to Hamburg.. In Oevelgoenne you can get to the B 3 which leads to Soltau and there meets the B71 which is in Promods.. The B71 could be build to Bremerhaven. At Bremervörde could the B 495 from the B 71 to north to Hemmoor where is a intersection and the B495 could go further to Wischhafen with tbe Elbe Ferry to Glückstadt...

I know that is pretty much on the relative small scale.. It would be nice to hear from the promods developer what they think what will be realistic to do in the elbe weser triangle..

In south of Bremerhaven there is the Wesertunnel. The roads behind it are leading to Ostfriesland and to the dutch boarder.. There are some free areas on promods too..

TimmyTurner95

28 Nov 2017 00:42

Why does the team not post updates how work on ARP is going ?
EURoadNet-Developer

34ilikepie
Donation rank:

28 Nov 2017 04:36

TimG95 wrote:
28 Nov 2017 00:42
Why does the team not post updates how work on ARP is going ?
Because the developers are humans and they have (probably) daytime jobs or school that comes first and if they have time they will post an update.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information