Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Memphis84

03 Jan 2016 18:02

In the future is it possible to give us another exit from Berlin , bundestrasse 2 to BAB11 ? The city to be a little bigger

Bisinus
Donation rank:

03 Jan 2016 19:12

Hello Promods,
as I am from München itself, I must say that you represented the A99 very well in this small scale :D In reality there are much more interchanges and that stuff, but I know that it is impossible to include all of them ;) I recognized many places on the A99 very well like Kreuz München Nord, the A99 in the near of Putzbrunn and the Kreuz München Südwest. They are only minor things that could be change, for example the Allach Tunnel doesn't go through a Forest, but through inhabited area, maybe you could place some houses around that tunnel. On the signs at München Nord you read often Regensburg and on the A9 Ingolstadt. In reality there is written Deggendorf and "Flughafen Franz Josef Strauß" :)
At the first time I drove through München with my truck, it was a bit different for me than driving through it in the real life. Because the B2R (Mittlerer Ring) isn't included completly and I missed the olympic area. But after beeing there a few times in the game, I found out that it is a good compromiss in 1:19 scale.
I saw that you prepared the A95 connection to Garmisch :D Will Garmisch be included as a scenery city or small functional city in the future? And could the B2 connection to Innsbruck be replaced by A95/B2 connection in the future? That would be very nice :D
And I also wanted to ask if the A7 will be continued to Austria in the future?
Thank you very much for that good representation :)
Regards,
Bisinus
ProMods+Rusmap 8-)
Enjoying this Experience since Promods 1.71 and Rusmap 1.4.8
Deutsch🇩🇪 English🇬🇧 עברית🇮🇱
little 🇷🇺 and 🇮🇹

R730_V8
Donation rank:

03 Jan 2016 20:05

FH-Fahrer wrote:
R730_V8 wrote:Between Halle and Magdeburg all signs on entrys of BAB14 say only "Halle" for direction Dresden and "Magdeburg" for direction Magdeburg. From Magdeburg on towards BAB2 they say "Berlin, Hannover" not "Salzwedel" or anything else.
That can be changed easily ;) we weren't quite sure which cities to put on the direction signs because there are no pics and videos of that area

Then to the suggestions for Magdeburg. The rebuild of Magdeburg is not a priority right now, but we can consider it when the ARP is finished. Also there is not much space in that area. South of the BAB2 there are models that are only visible from the BAB2 and when we build an exit there, the whole view will be destroyed. And we really wanted to create the view of Magdeburg from the BAB2. But the LBAs are no problem ;)
Ok, so if you need to know someting about this area, just ask. Maybe I can help :)
Now to your other statement. I don't think you would destroy this view as the intersection of BAB2 and B189 would be located behind this industrial/commercial area anyways (at least it is in reality ^^). But if you say, that Magdeburg won't be done until ARP is finished (what makes me really sad somehow), I guess it's not neccessary to talk about it now.

T-K

04 Jan 2016 20:44

The rebuilding areas are so amazing. It is a really good work.
But I am a little bit worried about the few gas station on the highways in the rebuilding area.
Is it possible that this can be improved?

MapDrawer
Donation rank:

05 Jan 2016 09:03

Yes, it will be improved! You're the 6th person who asked that in just one week...

Yes, there will be more gas stations and rest areas, but that's for a later stage.
ProMods already implemented new gas stations, so that's an improvement, right?
Main Garage: Kassel (D)
Other Garages: -
Current Truck: Volvo FH Globetrotter
Current Level: 25 (Master)

Current Journey: Warszawa (PL) - Clermont-Ferrand (F)
Currently Transporting: Coal (24t)
Current Location: Aurach (D)
Route Length: 1347 km

HirokoLP

05 Jan 2016 21:54

I hope you will build Stade at the way to Cuxhaven cause i live in Harsefeld, and go to Stade in School :D
That will be sooo cool! :D

ETS2-User
Developer

05 Jan 2016 23:16

Sure, if you can convince us...
1. how on earth we could even possibly get space for it
2. and why we should make such a small unimportant city in the first place ;)
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Roytje2803
Donation rank:

06 Jan 2016 09:52

Yes I agree with ets2-user the space is too small for it maybe Cuxhaven will fit (don't know) but small citys won't the scale is just too fricking small (1km in game is 19km irl)

Der Freiburger
Donation rank:

06 Jan 2016 09:59

ETS2-User wrote:Sure, if you can convince us...
1. how on earth we could even possibly get space for it
2. and why we should make such a small unimportant city in the first place ;)
On a plan in the past, there was the Ferry Glückstadt-Wischhafen, an alternative Route to the Hamburg Elbtunnel. From Hamburg you had to go over Stade to Wischhafen, maybe Stade as a scenery City ;) .
Look at HK Transporte on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/HKTransp/

ETS2-User
Developer

06 Jan 2016 10:41

That's the first time I heard about such a plan. Honestly I doubt it will be made. However, I'm no developer for germany... :geek:
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information