Italian Peninsula Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
enrico.tiberi.71

14 Dec 2017 15:30

Shiva wrote:
14 Dec 2017 14:24
enrico.tiberi.71, some cities on that list could be possible.
Others I see no way to fit in.
Yes, sure. Some will fit, other probably not. :)

But I'm happy that somebody agrees with me! :D
🎓 Linguistic and cultural mediation student (Università per stranieri di Siena) 🇬🇧 🇩🇪 🇪🇸

⚽ Unione Sportiva Grosseto 1912 ⚽

🚛 Independent truck driver 🇮🇹

erkinalp

14 Dec 2017 17:08

PirriAND wrote:
06 Dec 2017 16:52
I know San Marino will eventually make it in Promods. Would be Awesome to have Vatican City as well. I mean, if they can have a train station:

They can have a small warehouse so we can bring the pope and other Cardinals their monthly food and wine supply :lol:
Bibles(20t)
To: ???

:D

Claus62

14 Dec 2017 17:56

... Kraków, Dublin ;-)

enrico.tiberi.71

15 Dec 2017 13:37

Not only food and wine... if for example in Vatican city something must be rebuilt in real life (a statue, a building, a garden etc.), they would need trees, stones, marble from Carrara (just like Michelangelo really did :D), glass or metallic panels... ;)
🎓 Linguistic and cultural mediation student (Università per stranieri di Siena) 🇬🇧 🇩🇪 🇪🇸

⚽ Unione Sportiva Grosseto 1912 ⚽

🚛 Independent truck driver 🇮🇹

dariojet

15 Dec 2017 14:01

dariojet wrote:
10 Dec 2017 13:38

- In order to eventually connect Malta in the future, the main connection with the rest of Europe would be through Pozzallo, which is a town of approx. 20K inhabitants (not that smaller than Suzzara, indeed I still cannot understand why SCS has decided to put it in game) in the south east of Sicily; you can build an harbour out there, a small base garage, a repairement garage and maybe 2 or 3 companies where to get jobs; in order to connect Pozzallo with the rest of the map you can extend the A18 southern and you can eventually build some new roads in the south of Sicily to eventually connect Pozzallo to Palermo;

Hello Everyone, I wanted to amend my previous above proposal since there was a small issue on it... apparently from Pozzallo harbour are departing only catamarans to Malta and, of course, trucks cannot fit in catamarans :roll: the only ferry connection between Malta and the rest of Europe is through Catania, not mentioned in Google Maps but you can check this through the ferries booking websites; therefore, you should eventually create an harbour in Catania to eventually connect Malta in the future ;) I hope that this won't be difficult for you due to scenery and other reasons

trooperMNG
Donation rank:

16 Dec 2017 11:57

I'd immediately remove Suzzara (why they even added it in the first place...). Then I'll either add Trento or Bolzano in the North, together with Padova. Brennero pass and Traforo del Monte Bianco should be added too, they are key points to enter Italy from the North. Sardinia and Corsica isles should be included too, even if they are very small

SturmZebra
Donation rank:

16 Dec 2017 16:42

What I'd also love is the Amalfi coast, that would be very awesome. There only is Naples/Napoli nearby so I'd guess you have a bit of space just south of it... or not?
Favourite games: Rainbow Six: Siege, ETS2, Terraria

Pfc. Leyden
Donation rank:

16 Dec 2017 17:11

Amalfi coast is absolutely stunning, if there is space it would be a challenging adventure navigating through the beautiful villages and narrow hilly roads - which is the big downside on the contrary because it will be extremely complex and time consuming to build.
I speak 🇩🇪 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇪🇸 🇷🇺

Shiva

16 Dec 2017 23:26

trooperMNG wrote:
16 Dec 2017 11:57
I'd immediately remove Suzzara (why they even added it in the first place...). Then I'll either add Trento or Bolzano in the North, together with Padova. Brennero pass and Traforo del Monte Bianco should be added too, they are key points to enter Italy from the North. Sardinia and Corsica isles should be included too, even if they are very small
Why should Suzzara be removed?
It is not in the way for Trento, Bolzano and not even Padova.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

realdeal350
Developer

17 Dec 2017 01:41

Suzzara is in the game because there's a unique delivery spot there. Regarding Padova, I don't think there is enough space to represent the city well.
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information