Development on version 1.x (Spain edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Lolsmurf

21 Sep 2013 18:20

Hey guys,

All new updates on our mapping/modding development will now appear in this topic. You will also have the opportunity to discuss and suggest thing for the coming versions (But don't start suggesting cities, because you live there! Thanks)

So what are we doing now?
SPAIN

First screenshots:

The Pyrenees
Spain Border
Last toll in France (Hendaye border)

These screens are very early(representing the 'La Bidassoa' border crossing with the river and bridge), but I just wanted to get the news out; I'm back and working hard on Spain right now. More detailed screens will follow soon, I am planning on making the Basque country first, heading to Bilbao!

Stay tuned!

PS: suggestions or ideas are always welcome, if you know some special landmarks or stuff let me know!

yozza

21 Sep 2013 19:07

I'm still relatively new on here and can not wait for the new update with the new countries added. One thing I'm not sure of though is there going to be any add ons for France, and possibly Portugal.

Slash
Donation rank:

21 Sep 2013 19:17

Although I`m not in the team, I know France is coming (by kutchek) as said in some posts. But I think you have to be patient, it will take quiet a lot of time, because the time will make it very realistic!

Slash
Donation rank:

21 Sep 2013 19:18

...as seen here in these Pics: awesome stuff!

Lolsmurf

22 Sep 2013 12:22

yozza wrote:I'm still relatively new on here and can not wait for the new update with the new countries added. One thing I'm not sure of though is there going to be any add ons for France, and possibly Portugal.
as Slash said: Kutcheck i working on France right now, adding tons of new roads and cities. He is really making some nice stuff!

As for Portugal, we'll need Spain and France first :D

Superdavecan

22 Sep 2013 12:44

This is great! I knew that there was work going on in Spain as well as France, but up to now it's been difficult to know what's going on with those places, who's working on it, etc., and I was never sure where to find that information. So I'm really pleased that finally we will be able to see development updates for Spain on this forum! :D

I hope that there will be a France edition topic too eventually, as well as other areas that are in development but don't have their own topic yet. I'm sure there will be a Baltic edition eventually, as well as a Portugal edition... and I really hope someday there will be an Italy edition... the three northern cities of Torino, Milano and Verona are clearly not enough for Italy! How SCS thought so, I will never know... same thing with most of France missing.

But back to Spain... I know that you will do a great job putting Spain together. I look forward to the updates! :D

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

22 Sep 2013 12:50

Development on France can be found here: http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9764
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

ScuL
Founder

22 Sep 2013 12:51

I'll ask Kutchek to make his own topic on here
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

wrobles14

22 Sep 2013 22:44

Yes this looks very nice, will you be adding Gibraltar, Majorca and the other Balearic Islands? and thank you for the work so far.

pdk

23 Sep 2013 12:26

La jonquera truckstop on the french/spanish border going into catalunya would be nice. It's a huge place.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information