Development on version 2.x (Black Sea Merge)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
dennis_2310

20 Feb 2020 16:55

infinityyt1 wrote:
19 Feb 2020 11:03
I think Sliven, Bulgaria will be a good city to be added, its touching Stara Planina (Old Mountain) and has one of the most beautiful views. It's the 8th largest city in Bulgaria. Has some wide roads perfect for ETS. . Many roads in the mountain and more stunning sights. . Has no highways nearby except the Yambol to Sofia highway 30km away. I think it should be added because this side of Bulgaria is almost empty. Almost all roads are curved like that and it's great to drive there
I think before to start thinking about adding new cities to the RttBS-area, the merge with the Promods road system should be finished.
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 20 Feb 2020 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed images, please don't quote images

DH-Trans Luxembourg s.à.r.l - delievering goods everywhere in Europe
Headquarters: Luxembourg (L), Kaliningrad (RUS)

I speak: 🇩🇪 🇱🇺 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇷🇺

Frozen1

21 Feb 2020 08:03

Indeed, the merge has to be done first, because there are some people loving PM more than the new SCS DLC's and they do not play RttBS until it comes out merged with PM.

Sliven might fit, but no more as a scenery. We got something like Yambol in the game or close to it. We can't have to cities that close.

I'd like to see a good representation of Razgrad myself and not look like a small village, because they do have a large pharm industry, but I know the scale issues.
So the only cities I think are possible(for now) and would like to see is Silistra, Stara Zagora and Vidin. E772 from Turnovo to A2 is very wanted.
If they add A3 in the future(I still think when SCS does Greece and/or Macedonia they will add it by themselves) probably Blagoevgrad and Sandanski. And this is it. This would make Bulgaria with more than 15 cities, which I believe is more than enough.

P.S. Since we have the ferry over Danube know we can get the Svishtov - Zimnicea ferry for example. Or Oryahovo - Bechet. If of course they are suitable for trucks. I am not sure.
ImageImage

HQ: Rousse (BG)
Truck: MAN TGX Euro 6 2013
ProMods since: August 2013 v1.0

Shiva

21 Feb 2020 16:15

Stara Zagora? I would rate it very low chance.
Silistra, maybe. Călăraşi has the northern part of the road that goes to the ferry.
Razgrad, yep, scale is an issue there.
Vidin? That I do think that ProMods can bring back. + something to Montana.

Sliven vs Yambol? I think that Sliven I would be more plausible.
Maybe Yambol's southern part somehow?
Sliven, even there less space than 1 would think, southern part maybe?

Blagoevgrad and Sandanski? maybe not both, but atleast 1.

I would place my bets on Vidin, Montana and Blagoevgrad.
With Silistra as a possibility. Altho, it might be tighter than one can guess, I think.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

jackalnxt

21 Feb 2020 20:17

Here is my opinions on all discussed cities, plus some of my own.

- I would put chances of Stara Zagora at less than zero. It is way too big of a city and there is not enough space for it.
- Montana is already in the game and just needs to be expanded a bit, added a garage etc. Actually, and maybe the original Montana creator can comment on this, but isn't the gas station in RttBS the same one that was mapped for ProMods?
- Vidin is actually visible in RttBS, just a bit difficult to notice. I can see it being added.
- Silistra probably should have been in RttBS and maybe will be in Promods.
- Sliven might make it through, but depends on which roads will be added.
- If the Rish pass is added, then Sliven will likely be skipped in favor of Aytos and Karnobat. (Aytos is visible in the game actually)
- Having the Rish pass can also allow for the addition of Shumen.
- The part of Razgrad we have in RttBS is not actually part of the city proper but the just the villa zone in the outskirts. One section would have to be completely rebuild in order to make room for it.
- Oryahovo would make for a good choice since there is already a road to it. It also has some great Danube vistas: https://www.google.bg/maps/@43.7303293, ... 312!8i6656
- Blagoevgrad could easily fit. Since it's the biggest city on the A4, there shouldn't be skipped over in favor of anything else.
- Dupnitsa is visible in the game, so a scenic town possibly.
- Pazardzhik can fit, as long as people are fine with having to go through Plovdiv first.
- Smolyan can fit with some imagination.
- Svilengrad is visible in the game and can be worked on.
- Yambol is kinda visible in the game.
- There is some room South of Burgas so having something like Sozopol would be neat.

These are all I can think of now. I don't think I skipper any obvious ones did I?

Shiva

22 Feb 2020 04:40

I'm sadly less and less optimistic regarding the Rish pass, but would be a nice surprise.
Myself, I do not see space for Shumen and Rish pass. Maybe, Shumen, maybe.
Oryahovo? maybe, not checked that area.

How I see the area between A1, A2, E87 and 55 in Bulgaria.
It's either additions just north of A1, or just south of A2. Or is it?
North of A1, either Sliven, Aytos or Karnobat. Non ProMods migth maybe fit all 3.
South of A2. Shumen and or Devnja industrial area.
Route? Between Shumen and Devjna, small roads, south of A2. I'm not at all sure that both Shumen and Devjna's Industrial area would fit. Could they?
Part of this might be possible?
I have put in connections to 55, A1 x3, that are ingame

If Shumen and or Devjna in, then no space for Aytos nor Karnobat.
If Sliven, then Shumen and or Devjna might be possible.
Devnja Industrial Area and Varna Ferry route? Or Devnja Industrial Area only.

Well, future will tell what will be added to Bulgaria + the rest of Black Sea DLC area by ProMods.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.

infinityyt1

22 Feb 2020 10:04

Yes, I see Sliven is close to Yambol but Pernik is the same distance from Sofia

Added in 12 minutes 47 seconds:
Image The first road is 30km straight line, goes through 1 village the other one is 35km goes through 3 villages. Where the arrow is pointing is Sliven Mineral Baths (idk how to translate it) On the map this side is the most empty a road can connect to the highway

Shiva

22 Feb 2020 12:45

infinityyt1, the direct route would need quite a lot of rebuilding, including removing the truck stops at A1. And Sliven might get too close to road 55.
This route could work https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Sliven, ... 89,11.24z/
That one is using the A1 interchange currently ingame.

Future will tell what ProMods builds in Black Sea DLC area, after it is merged.

jackalnxt

22 Feb 2020 16:40

Shiva, I think the route from Sliven to Yambol should be more like this: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/%D0%A1% ... 841999!3e0

I say this because in-game, they already have the junctions that lead to Karnobat, so it's easier to go this route. Honestly, if I have to pick between Sliven and Karnobat, I'd go with Karnobat. Aytos could always be a scenic town, and it actually is already just not accessible. https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Aytos

I think having Devnya is pushing it a little bit. If someone is interesting in scenic Black Sea resorts though, you can check out the resort of Shkorpilovtsi. There is already a road in the scenic village of Staro Oryahovo that leads towards it: https://www.google.bg/maps/dir/Lukoil+A ... 925928!1m0

Shiva

23 Feb 2020 13:35

jackalnxt, the route you linked and the route I linked, both plausible.
Both interchanges ingame.
Altho, I like better the route you linked between A1 and Karnobat. I now see that I missed the road that goes outside the city.

Shkorpilovtsi, that goes from a fuel stop that is ingame, right? Or do I remember the wrong 1?

Brulikrax

23 Feb 2020 19:46

To the people involved with the Bulgarian map design,

The main goal here is to have 2 roads in the North and 3 in the South:
- North - 1. Using base map, ETS2, connecting Vidin, Pleven, Ruse and Varna; 2. Sofia, Sopot, Sevlievo, Veliko Turnovo, Turgovishte, Shumen (not in it, but pass by), A2, Varna.
- South I - 1. Kalotina, Sofia - Plovdiv, Haskovo, Svilengrad;
- South II Sofia - Plovdiv model 1 - the old rout to Burgas (almost no autobahn). Ask the BG contributors 30 yo or older; [that's the fun part]
- South III Sofia - Plovdiv model 2 - Useage of the Autobahn. [that's boring]

I hope this is helpful,

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information