Poland Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Claus62

24 Aug 2018 08:04

Yes we know - but as the Devs for the new Poland Rebuilding have said that they continue from the north and work their way south it might not be the worst idea for ProMod Devs to give the South of Poland some love first - Wrocław is alright (though still some room for improvement), Opole, Kraków and Katowice are terrible, Cieszyn lacks its Czech counterpart, Bielsko-Biała is almost SCS "quality" so a lot still to be done. And who knows by the time the two teams meet somewhere in central Poland peace might once again break out between them ...

elot360PL

24 Aug 2018 09:11

First, good news about South is that any will be (Earlier was lack of it for months or even years).
Second, atm i'm, except many boards, doing more less priority work like replacing signs, replacing road templates, correcting existing boards and sometimes I can sit over something for even few days (For example improving signage to beeing more IRL or more understandable). So of course I touched covered with dust South. I can tell that after last opinion under my post with progress I updated that three interchanges between Katowice and Wrocław, no we have always two lanes straight on motorway ;)
I have my own plans about something bigger for A4, but for now I want to wait until 2.3 release.
Don't worry boys. Captain the useless ex developer is here!

Currently working on: NOTHING (As always)

MattGyver
Donation rank:

26 Aug 2018 00:40

Hello Promods developers ! As elot mentioned the South of Poland, I would like to ask you if there have been any considerations about adding cities like Wałbrzych or Jelenia Góra to the map ? I know there's not a lot of space in Lower Silesia, but still, somehow it would be a very nice addition somewhere in the future, since there's not a lot of work being done in that part of the country. :)

shaveldima

29 Aug 2018 10:50

Is there will be any rebuilds of Warszawa, A2, S7, S8?

poludei
Donation rank:

31 Aug 2018 07:21

Hey! Just wanted to know if there is any plans to build the road between Olsztyn and Bydgoszcz in next few updates? It still has this ugly vanilla look...
ETS2 User since: 2015
Speaking: ImageImageImage

elot360PL

02 Sep 2018 20:06

To be honest, for now we have no plans about areas that three of you want to see them some. Except my plans and ideas for A4, maybe that will push up something to south.

TimmyTurner95

03 Sep 2018 20:13

I have to say, Horizon made a good job with Elk and Suwalki.

Also nice are the other small improvements on DK 25 and on A 4, but the interchanges near Katowice could have been rebuilt realistic imo, and not just replaced with copy-pasted intersections.
Why didn't you build e.g. Gliwice-Sosnica (A1xA4) realistic ?

I mean doing all the improvements also takes time
EURoadNet-Developer

BlackEmperor93
Donation rank:

03 Sep 2018 21:12

Speaking of the A4 around Katowice, did you experience any problems with the toll stations? When I have cargo and drive through them, I often tend to get trailer damage for no apparent reason (I try to drive particularly careful there, not hitting anything, but it still happens). It happened while driving to Kraków, using the second lane from left in both toll stations around Katowice. Not sure if I was just unlucky or so, but I do remember having trailer damage issues in around that region back when I first started with ProMods a year ago as well.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 04 Sep 2018 07:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

id777
Donation rank:

04 Sep 2018 03:00

Elk and Suwalki perfect!
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

elot360PL

04 Sep 2018 17:28

BlackEmperor93 wrote:
03 Sep 2018 21:12
Speaking of the A4 around Katowice, did you experience any problems with the toll stations? When I have cargo and drive through them, I often tend to get trailer damage for no apparent reason (I try to drive particularly careful there, not hitting anything, but it still happens). It happened while driving to Kraków, using the second lane from left in both toll stations around Katowice. Not sure if I was just unlucky or so, but I do remember having trailer damage issues in around that region back when I first started with ProMods a year ago as well.
I have read about it for years on TruckersMP forum, so it must be game issue.
TimG95 wrote:
03 Sep 2018 20:13
Also nice are the other small improvements on DK 25 and on A 4, but the interchanges near Katowice could have been rebuilt realistic imo, and not just replaced with copy-pasted intersections.
Why didn't you build e.g. Gliwice-Sosnica (A1xA4) realistic ?

I mean doing all the improvements also takes time
That small improvements like copied interchanges (and detailed it) or other detailing area took not much time, doing realistic interchanges taking lot of time, mostly not for one person. Certainly too much that may someone could finish it before 2.3 release.
Also we don't officially said that something is cooking there, simply you shouldn't expect something bigger. Believe me that if something will move forward we will show it here.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information