Poland Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Peterson

23 Jul 2017 21:23

Yeah, great. In your local Promods mod in 2 years, surely later, maybe, just maybe sooner. I doubt it.

Yeah, you love comments like that, I know. But it's weird that pretty much every mod that's made outside Promods goes forward at an almost inhuman pace, but whenever you guys put your hands into it, it just stops. Zero news, zero updates. It's a weird coincidence. Vlad's map? Check. RusMap? Check. Project West? Double check. At least Vlad's map is already in the mod, but it took some time.

Blah blah blah. It's weird.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

ScuL
Founder

23 Jul 2017 23:50

I think you have absolutely zero understanding of the complexity what goes on behind the scenes.

It's not just possible to bring in a few map sectors, models and def files and push out a release. We are currently dealing with 1100 map sectors and close to 30GB of data.
That has to be managed, and managed extremely carefully because as soon as you include unstable elements the entire map will become unstable. Then you will have to deal with thousands of e-mails, social media back lash and other upset people saying that the game is crashing.

Everything we implement is implemented with great care and lots of testing, and even with close to 2 months of testing on new releases, problems can still arise simply because of the size of our project.

I am not aware of anything impeding the development of RusMap. Aldimator is taking things slowly as he has other real life priorities.
Vlad's work was integrated and stabilised, extended many times and Vlad is currently also occupied with other real life priorities.
Project West will become the foundation of ProMods ATS, has undergone many iterations, but currently key team members are enjoying their summer holidays. Secondly because it's being merged with the sign mod all sectors have to be updated manually.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Simartes

24 Jul 2017 02:11

@Peterson: Sorry Sir, but I can't really comprehend what exactly your problem is? According to my experience concerning ProMods, I'm convinced that your patience will as usual be rewarded with such an outstanding quality like no other map mod will ever achieve. So please stay polite and cool a bit down. Feel free to try other maps and compare fairly. Put your critiscism and suggestions in a moderate way on actual mapping topics, in order to motivate the authors and stop setting them under pressure. There is no time line withiin a hobby and for good reasons. We all want to have fun with it, not stress. Thank you for your understanding.

Noah_Lukas

24 Jul 2017 12:42

Simartes wrote:
24 Jul 2017 02:11
@Peterson: Sorry Sir, but I can't really comprehend what exactly your problem is? According to my experience concerning ProMods ...
ScuL wrote:
23 Jul 2017 23:50
I think you have absolutely zero understanding of the complexity what goes on behind the scenes.
You are booth absolutely right ;)
And don't forget that some (or eventually everybody) have their own family and private life ;)
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

24 Jul 2017 13:51

And on that bombshell.

Let's get back on topic!
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

astronomer
Donation rank:

24 Jul 2017 16:07

@Peterson you stop provoking and prefer you give beer or other popular alcohol :) :lol:

Noah_Lukas

24 Jul 2017 16:34

Volleybal4life wrote:
24 Jul 2017 13:51
And on that bombshell.

Let's get back on topic!
I see you watched Top Gear as well :D
astronomer wrote:
24 Jul 2017 16:07
@Peterson you stop provoking and prefer you give beer or other popular alcohol :) :lol:
I open a new topic in the offtopic section for "how to get away from your alcoholic friend" ;)
So where did we stop? Oh yeah Poland... really nice work you did there Deus :D :D
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

mateush05

30 Jul 2017 10:16

Second chance... :P

Lotos in Elbląg is not Lotos... ;)

In game

In real

My post is for realisim... :)
Junior beta-tester 21.06.2018 - 02.2022

ItsEdvinas

30 Jul 2017 15:00

mateush05 wrote:
30 Jul 2017 10:16
Second chance... :P

Lotos in Elbląg is not Lotos... ;)

<pictures>

My post is for realisim... :)
Here is newer view of logo, because as you can see here at your picture here are no LOTOS logo on the advert and LOTOS adverts is same in the whole Poland. :) https://www.google.lt/maps/@51.1080314, ... 312!8i6656
Last edited by adgjl on 31 Jul 2017 13:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No need to quote pictures in the post above
Truck numbers: Image
On road in ProMods since 1.91 version

mateush05

30 Jul 2017 16:17

PS. My SS is from yesterday.

EDIT: Station is called Ako. Stojek Z., not LOTOS :lol: :D
https://goo.gl/maps/3ynWXBXaEhC2
Junior beta-tester 21.06.2018 - 02.2022

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information